Page 163 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1640
  1. #1621
    Evanescent Being Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,780
    Gotta say that "Kat" is one hell of an addition to your store, Alex!!! Her powerful inside thighs, strong ass and THOSE jeans are truly stunning.

    I LOVE family clips such as sisters, mother/daughter, so i hope i/we see more family clips as i know you've produced a few mother/daughter clips, just as i hope we see more of "Kat".

  2. #1622
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    774
    I absolutely adore "Kat"... I sure hope she gets a lot of customs because she is just so cool to work with!


    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler View Post
    Gotta say that "Kat" is one hell of an addition to your store, Alex!!! Her powerful inside thighs, strong ass and THOSE jeans are truly stunning.

    I LOVE family clips such as sisters, mother/daughter, so i hope i/we see more family clips as i know you've produced a few mother/daughter clips, just as i hope we see more of "Kat".

  3. #1623
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    774

    Intruder!

    Crush Goddess "Carmen" walks in to a bunch of intruders inside her house... Even though she just got done with her workout, she certainly still has enough energy to give the intruders what they deserve! With her size 8 sneakers, she pins down each intruder and crushes the life right out of them! Carmen takes one intruder and places him to the side so he gets to watch the entire show with an amazing view! If you ever envision yourself right there in the action, this is the perfect seat!!!



    intruder gif.mp4

  4. #1624
    Empyreal Soul Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,988
    Great camerawork! Nice looking clip

  5. #1625
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    774
    I was really hoping someone was going to say that because when I watched the clip, I was like "WOW, that really came out great"!!! lol
    I'm thinking I might do more like that....

    Quote Originally Posted by socklover View Post
    Great camerawork! Nice looking clip

  6. #1626
    Omnipotent Entity Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    15,507
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    I was really hoping someone was going to say that because when I watched the clip, I was like "WOW, that really came out great"!!! lol
    I'm thinking I might do more like that....
    We love all your camera work because you are the best P D E in the business

  7. #1627
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    774
    AWWWW Thank you "movieman"....

    Quote Originally Posted by movieman View Post
    We love all your camera work because you are the best P D E in the business

  8. #1628
    Empyreal Soul Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,988
    Yeah I think you nailed it here... seeing every detail close-up while the victim is being cruelly crushed underfoot is amazing I used to literally lay down on the floor while my ex crushed right in front of my face haha best view in the house

  9. #1629
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    774

    Hannah has it!

    Look what we got.... ANOTHER NEW CRUSH GODDESS!!! Her name is Hannah and when I was first introduced by her, I was questioning whether or not she would actually like this. Sasha had told her about this and she wanted to try... I gave her the 20 crawdads and let her go to work. During the clip, I asked "what size are you feet" and she tells me she's a 10!!! If you all know me at all, you should know that I LOVE size 10 feet!!! So as I watched Hannah, I literally could see that she was actually enjoying herself. I got to see a shy quiet girl, turn into someone I was hoping was in there! So watch Hannah, and tell me what you think, because I think that "Hannah has it".... And I can't wait to do more clips with those big size 10's!



    hannah has it gif .mp4

  10. #1630
    Omnipotent Entity Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    15,507
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    Look what we got.... ANOTHER NEW CRUSH GODDESS!!! Her name is Hannah and when I was first introduced by her, I was questioning whether or not she would actually like this. Sasha had told her about this and she wanted to try... I gave her the 20 crawdads and let her go to work. During the clip, I asked "what size are you feet" and she tells me she's a 10!!! If you all know me at all, you should know that I LOVE size 10 feet!!! So as I watched Hannah, I literally could see that she was actually enjoying herself. I got to see a shy quiet girl, turn into someone I was hoping was in there! So watch Hannah, and tell me what you think, because I think that "Hannah has it".... And I can't wait to do more clips with those big size 10's!



    hannah has it gif .mp4
    She is a good grind and I mean that in the nicest possible way, I love the way she grinds her boots on her victims. Please tell me she is a smoker? If she is, I would sure love to see how she grind her cigs out, especially with those boots. If she was have as good as you, it would be awesome I still think your size 10's are more deadly...hee hee

    I like her
    PS
    I wonder if she would do tarantulas and scorpions

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •