Page 1 of 138 123451151101 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer

Alexandria's STARS "Updates"

Torri's Kingdom

Crush Goddess "Torri" is the queen of her castle. And no one is allowed in or out without her permission and that goes for critters too! But a certain few crawdads decided to "test their luck"... Queen Torri shows no mercy on them and crushes them all to bits with her bare feet..

https://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop671

Very nice,you have some great models on your site.

Health and happiness to all

DO AS YOUR TOLD!!!

Crush Goddess "Sky" has to be one of my favorite crush girls! I love watching her as she enjoys bringing crawdads to their demise... Sky is 28 yrs old, 5ft 2in and has a size 6 shoe. In this clip she is wearing sexy stripper heels and black bra & panties. She crushes 10 crawdads. The crawdads did not want to do as they were told but Sky kept them completely helpless and in her control! Sky's Quote: "I love the complete control over a creatures soul. I love that it has to do what I want it too or else it gets punished"

Shaman of Eminence Platinum Member

Great

I'm a big fan. I have to say that I love your barefoot walkover crush videos best. I like how there is no hurry and your apply your full weight to your victims. Thank you and please continue to shoot more like that. :-)

Thanks,
    Billy

Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    DO AS YOUR TOLD!!!

Crush Goddess "Sky" has to be one of my favorite crush girls! I love watching her as she enjoys bringing crawdads to their demise... Sky is 28 yrs old, 5ft 2in and has a size 6 shoe. In this clip she is wearing sexy stripper heels and black bra & panties. She crushes 10 crawdads. The crawdads did not want to do as they were told but Sky kept them completely helpless and in her control! Sky's Quote: "I love the complete control over a creatures soul. I love that it has to do what I want it too or else it gets punished"

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoebob44 View Post
    I'm a big fan. I have to say that I love your barefoot walkover crush videos best. I like how there is no hurry and your apply your full weight to your victims. Thank you and please continue to shoot more like that. :-)

Thanks,
    Billy
    Yes my good man, we are very much alike ......it's my favorite as well even though it seems so rare.It's why us barefoot walkover fans need to get together and post on clip reviews when we do come across these.

Hello "billyjoebob" & "crlvr"! I will definitely include more walk-overs! Tell me what you enjoy about those types of clips and I will certainly incorporate it!

Hello "billyjoebob" & "crlvr"! I will definitely include more walk-overs! Tell me what you enjoy about those types of clips and I will certainly incorporate it!
    Thank you,it's always refreshing when the producers and models want to know what we like to see I'll answer for myself and billyjoebob can do the same if he likes. For me it's all because of a very young fondness of "giantess" as a kid growing up. I was shown the original "Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman" and loved how they had a barefoot Allison Hayes walking around not caring what or who was in her way. Admittedly it was a very cheesy film,but that sent me on my path for loving barefoot gals walking on anything that got in their way.It's the total power and contempt they have for critters at their feet. If they're in their way they simply get walked on and squashed. Especially love seeing the ball of the foot from the outside view as she casually walks on them,seeing it flatten beneath her and then spring back.Roaches and hoppers/locusts are awesome for this as they can take a few "hits" of being walked on,lol But love hearing the ladies tell us how they love "squashing" them. To me that is such a powerful word to show their disgust for little things in their way. Especially when using the giantess angle fantasy I've seen you describe in some of your clips An example could be starting the clip by saying how you wish you could turn all the bad men who've done you wrong into (whatever victim you're using),and saying how they better stay out of your way or they're going to be squashed.It's such a powerful phrase and word to me I doubt you could overuse it,lol......but also crush and flatten are cool here and there as well. I really like ladies with powerful legs and feet for this,Skyler and Torri seem great. I bought your clip and enjoyed the barefoot walkovers you did too . I like how at times the camera would switch to your face as you talked, would love to see this as you tell us how you love "squashing" them as you walk all over them. Also enjoy flat sandals,like gladiator style or even flip flops,etc when you can't do barefoot.....but barefoot is definitely my preference.

......thanks again for asking,look forward to your next round of barefoot walkovers

Shaman of Eminence Platinum Member
    Alex,

Thanks for taking input. I think slower speed of the walkover allows for more focus on the part of the viewer. I think one addition to the "walk-over" that would make it more interesting would be to pause when standing on the victim, maybe even lifting and lowering the heel while the front of the foot is on the victim. Along the same lines, any "bouncing", particularly of boobs :-), while still mid stride on a victim would also make for more 'juice.' Just a couple of thoughts. I'm happy to provide more comments if you wish. Thanks again for your work. Billy

Distinguished Familiar Intermediate
    i like to walk overs or unknown crushing may be some working clips or dancing in unware style

I'll have to look again to see if there is something other than BF and Fwappers as I detest both....
    Video Vault: SinB Kpop Goddess is in the Vault....05/21/17
    http://www.ocmb.net/showthread.php?4...s*****05-21-17

(17th Story) Stella's Red Shoes ... 05/06/17

16 K-POPs & 447 Videos in the Vault

There are 26 Photo Albums with 712 Photos

No good deed goes unpunished!