Page 1 of 147 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer

Alexandria's STARS "Updates"

Torri's Kingdom

Crush Goddess "Torri" is the queen of her castle. And no one is allowed in or out without her permission and that goes for critters too! But a certain few crawdads decided to "test their luck"... Queen Torri shows no mercy on them and crushes them all to bits with her bare feet..

https://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop671

Very nice,you have some great models on your site.

Health and happiness to all

DO AS YOUR TOLD!!!

Crush Goddess "Sky" has to be one of my favorite crush girls! I love watching her as she enjoys bringing crawdads to their demise... Sky is 28 yrs old, 5ft 2in and has a size 6 shoe. In this clip she is wearing sexy stripper heels and black bra & panties. She crushes 10 crawdads. The crawdads did not want to do as they were told but Sky kept them completely helpless and in her control! Sky's Quote: "I love the complete control over a creatures soul. I love that it has to do what I want it too or else it gets punished"

I'll have to look again to see if there is something other than BF and Fwappers as I detest both....
    Video Vault: Sam's KPop....06/25/17
    http://www.ocmb.net/showthread.php?4...p*****06-25-17

(18th Story) Brown Boots ... 06/10/17

21 K-POPs & 451 Videos in the Vault

There are 26 Photo Albums with 712 Photos

Teach a man to fish, and you'll never see him again!

Shaman of Eminence Platinum Member

Great

I'm a big fan. I have to say that I love your barefoot walkover crush videos best. I like how there is no hurry and your apply your full weight to your victims. Thank you and please continue to shoot more like that. :-)

Thanks,
    Billy

Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    DO AS YOUR TOLD!!!

Crush Goddess "Sky" has to be one of my favorite crush girls! I love watching her as she enjoys bringing crawdads to their demise... Sky is 28 yrs old, 5ft 2in and has a size 6 shoe. In this clip she is wearing sexy stripper heels and black bra & panties. She crushes 10 crawdads. The crawdads did not want to do as they were told but Sky kept them completely helpless and in her control! Sky's Quote: "I love the complete control over a creatures soul. I love that it has to do what I want it too or else it gets punished"

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoebob44 View Post
    I'm a big fan. I have to say that I love your barefoot walkover crush videos best. I like how there is no hurry and your apply your full weight to your victims. Thank you and please continue to shoot more like that. :-)

Thanks,
    Billy
    Yes my good man, we are very much alike ......it's my favorite as well even though it seems so rare.It's why us barefoot walkover fans need to get together and post on clip reviews when we do come across these.

Health and happiness to all

ALEXANDRIA'S MASS CRUSH - PART I

This is a "re-post" of Alexandria's Mass Crush, this is PART 1 if you missed it! In this clip, Alexandria simply walks around all of her 50 victims and "assesses" the situation. Checking out what she has to work with, she finds two blue crawdads and one big white crawdad (not crushed in this part)... Alexandria does some crushing but mostly just enjoying the fun she is "about to have"!!! Alexandria is 5ft 6in, 155lbs and has a size 10 foot! Alexandria's Quote: "It's MY day and MY path, so if you are in it, watch out because I will crush you"!

Hello "billyjoebob" & "crlvr"! I will definitely include more walk-overs! Tell me what you enjoy about those types of clips and I will certainly incorporate it!

Evanescent Being Platinum Member
    Love your store, Alexandria!!! Sexy girls with sassy attitudes.

Will you personally be staring in more clips or do you feel more comfortable behind camera? I only ask as i LOVED your fish butt crush clip with your toned, plentiful ass as you rode it flat. 155lbs of mass sex appeal

Well thank you "hustler"... I love being behind the camera and incorporating what "I think" is hot & sexy.... I will every once in while STAR in a clip because I do need my own "fix"... lol
    but thank you so much for enjoying my clips. I'm hoping to only get better with time and from input from everyone here So glad to hear you enjoyed my ass crush clip!