Page 134 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1419
    Oracle of Transcendence Platinum Member
    lucky crawdad, four sexy ladies crushing in their shoes, looks like an awesome clip

Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer

Disappointing!

Now here is a clip about a disappointed Makayla... She first explains to her boyfriend why she had to change him into a lobster. He is scared and panicked and doesn't know what to do in her clutches. She explains to him that he cannot just "check out" other females in front of her. So she brings him into a garage and starts to mentally torture him. Then she takes her heels and crushes his claws, which probably would've been cheating hands, if she didn't stop it! She then tickles his sweet spot, looks into his big brown eyes and then crushes him into little pieces... She told him throughout the relationship the damage that she can do, but he chose not to believe her. So looks like he's just one more man that has completed disappointed her!

disappointing gif.mp4

Diguesting vermin!

Crush Goddess "Des" is so sick and tired of these disgusting vermin always coming around her house. So every time she finds them, she captures them, brings them into her garage and destroys them. And this time, she rips the crawdads to pieces with her size 8 cowboy boots! She looks down at them, laughs at them, spits on them, even puts her cigarette out one one... These creatures need to be taught a lesson, and DES is the perfect person to teach them!

diguesting vermon gif.mp4

Guru of Eminence Platinum Member
    Wait, did I miss your barefoot release Alexandria? I mean, I appreciate all of your models and the great videos you share, but I was so looking forward to seeing you on the right side of the camera again. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    Barefoot it will be then!

Omnipotent Entity Platinum Member
    Thanks for previews Alexandria
    I love the cowgirl boots

Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    Barefoot it will be then!
    It will be great to see a big lobster struggling under your beautiful bare feet Alexandria! =)

What about 1000 crickets crushing barefoot in a bathtube by 2 of your beautifuls models please? :-)
    Barefoot crush rulez!!!!

AWWWW Thanks everyone. I am 100% going to do a barefoot clip myself this week!!!!!

Milf zena~!

O YA!!!! We got a new MILF Crush Goddess today and her name is Zena!She tells us that she has been crushing for a long time. That she actually enjoys it but now she is even more excited to crush because she gets to crush things for you! She wishes you could join her, but for now, she'll just enjoy crushing for you! Zena has never crushed crawdads before and before long, it is her newest favorite craze! She takes her size 9 1/2 sandals and destroys all 20 crawdads!!! So happy to have found this MILF, for she is the true meaning of Crush Goddess!!!

milf zena gif.mp4

Zena is amazing! How tall is she?