Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166
Results 1,651 to 1,658 of 1658
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer

Fish eyes pt v

Yes, we continue on with our "Fish Eyes" series.... And this time it is with Crush Goddess "Skyler".... Skyler starts off by showing off her sexy body... Then we get to look at her beautiful face before viewing the tops of her feet. She then sits on the floor and you will get a 30 second view of the bottoms of her feet, especially her toes which are about to do all the damage... She places 9 fish on the floor, one by one, and caressing them with mainly her big toe. Some get caresses by her other toes as well before she places her big toe over their eye and presses down until they take their last breath...

fish eyes pt v gif.mp4

What came over me?

Crush Goddess "Victoria" puts on her sweaty smelly boots and feels a lump inside her boot. She pulls them off and realizes that two worms got inside them and she thinks she hurt them. She tells their friends that she needs them to go inside and see if they are ok. But while doing so, something comes over her and she traps all 50 worms inside her boots. She zips them up and them jumps up and down turning them all into goo beneath her feet and between her toes... Once they are smashed up good, she removes her feet and shows off her dirty nasty feet!

what came over me gif.mp4

Omnipotent Entity Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    Crush Goddess "Victoria" puts on her sweaty smelly boots and feels a lump inside her boot. She pulls them off and realizes that two worms got inside them and she thinks she hurt them. She tells their friends that she needs them to go inside and see if they are ok. But while doing so, something comes over her and she traps all 50 worms inside her boots. She zips them up and them jumps up and down turning them all into goo beneath her feet and between her toes... Once they are smashed up good, she removes her feet and shows off her dirty nasty feet!

what came over me gif.mp4
    I love this kind of video, not so much for the crushing, because you cant see the crush, but I love the stomping and grinding However, you were better than this girl because you are more sexy and powerful
    Thanks for the preview Alex

Empyreal Soul XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Platinum Member

She's hot af Alex, nice going

Awww thank you luv... I'm actually doing one tonight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by movieman View Post
    I love this kind of video, not so much for the crushing, because you cant see the crush, but I love the stomping and grinding However, you were better than this girl because you are more sexy and powerful
    Thanks for the preview Alex

She certainly is "dutchmaster"... she's a keeper!
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchmaster View Post
    She's hot af Alex, nice going

Jazmine's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so excited to get Crush Goddess "Jazmine" back, for she was certainly a fan favorite!!! So here is she, crushing crawdads in her size 7 strappy heels. Talking about how much she loves to kill them beneath her feet and how she enjoys "squishing" them into the ground... Great views of everything, her feet, her face, her body... She also tells you to watch her hips as she crushes one of them! So help me welcome Jazmine back for we have all certainly missed her!

jazmines back gif.mp4

Guru of Eminence Platinum Member
    Nice to see her back, her feet looks great in these shoes
    I loved her older clips in the past but i think this one is great too.

She love to squish them into paste, so i think it would be not a good idea if i were shrank down and want play with her feet.

Thanks for bring her back
    GrŘ▀e Bombe