Page 167 of 168 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1677
    Omnipotent Entity Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    If you like Crush Goddess Sasha, you will really like this clip for you literally get to spend time with her as she crushes some crawdads... It's like you are right there with her. She talks to you throughout the entire clip. She brings you along with her. She explains what it's like to crush, the way it feels, the noises you hear. She tells you to be quiet so you can hear what she hears. She even shows you her point of view while she crushes. So if you like wedges, and you like Sasha, this is the perfect clip for you

Attachment 84676
    Thanks for the previews and thanks for what you did for me the other day, it made all the difference

Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer

Fish eyes pt vi

Here is Part VI of our "fish eyes" series and this time it is with Crush Goddess "Corryn"... For all of you that are watching this series you know we first start off with Corryn showing off her sexy body, then her beautiful face, down to the tops of her size 6 feet to the bottoms showing off what will be doing the damage to the 9 lucky fish, her toes... Corryn then takes her big toe and caresses each fish for exactly 45 seconds until she uses all her toe strength to crush each fish to death by its crushing its eye...

fisheyesptvigif.mp4

Empyreal Soul Platinum Member

Thumbs up

First update in two weeks and we get (drum roll please) ... Part Six of the "Fish Eyes" series
    Honestly last clip I purchased was "Jogging Day" back in October and I usually grab at least a couple a month.

I apologize... everyone knows I speak my mind but was being a bit overly critical here. Alexandria's Stars is one of the best shops on XXX Media and I've been a long-time customer. Just frustrated with the lack of recent updates to my liking. Sorry

Oracle of Transcendence Platinum Member
    I can kind of see what you mean. I've been a long term fan of Alexandria's store as well and I regularly purchase but haven't in a while.

I seem to recall these 'fish eyes' series are customs and the exactness of 45 seconds caressing appears to show that it is a specific input.

The thing with customs is that they aren't likely to appeal to anyone else when they are so specific. I'd probably still purchase if the girl was incredibly to my taste but generally I'll hold out until something that piques my interest appears.

I suspect if I paid for a custom not too many would buy it as I would have a certain model, in a certain outfit, she wouldn't be barefoot, in fact she probably wouldn't even use her feet.

It's a big issue for a crush fetishist. Customs are great for getting your fantasy played out but other peoples' fantasies probably won't appeal.
    But then if producers tried to hit a middle of the road, sell as many as possible business model we'd get much more Rachel style "Can you feel the power of my feet" for every single clip. (I did love Rachel... I just find her a good illustration of the concept).

I clips are made for the masses it then means those of us win fringe tastes are left out.

Definitely a difficult issue!

On another note, it is painful for me to see stores like Crush Goddess when it was open. Trading for years with around 120 almost all stunning models of which 0 used their sexy butt to kill. Surely, statistically speaking one (or 5 or 10) of them would have been up for it? But the producer obviously wasn't interested in making it. (Before anyone jumps in I know Masha did some but that was under the Crush-fetish banner rather than Crush Goddess. I also know Anya, Masha and Helen did some more at another site).

Same with Squished under shoes. I loved that store for the models, but did anyone ever see a full body shot. By that I mean the whole girl, head to toe in frame at once? There were pans up and down but once she got up from the 'introduction chair' you never got an appreciation of the whole girl towering over the snail.

Even our favourite stores can frustrate us hugely!
    Last edited by BigChief; 02-12-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Omnipotent Entity Platinum Member
    What I would add. You have to realise that she is a one woman band and since she does everything a P D E and model It is amazing how much she has produced in such a short time. I know from my own dealing with her, that when she makes customs she puts lot of effort into creating what the customer wants I cant say she would make a lot out of customs because it is a niche market and its hard work, because likes to get the detail right for what the customer wants. She gives great value and because she actually enjoys her work, it shows in the quality of her customs and in all her clips As I have said before she is the brightest Star in the heavens

Yeah for sure Movieman... I overreacted and again I apologize. I know she's been really busy trying to get her website going and I'm sure that has something to do with the lack of updates. I totally get the custom thing too BigChief and have ordered at least a dozen just from Alexandria Star over the past 3-4 years. Was just frustrated with yet another toe crushing clip but I'm sure my customs aren't very popular with other customers either. No doubt Alex will have her store back to running at full speed very soon.

Hey you guys... Sorry, I just saw all these messages. First I would like to say that I love the fact that you all look forward to my updates and that certainly pleases me. And to fill you in on what has been going on and why my updates have been so minimal is because I have put my EVERYTHING into getting my website up and running. You see, the other site I was on, decided to no longer allow my fish swallowing clips because "other producers" simply couldn't follow the rules that I had been following for 5 years. My VORE clips are my bulk income and it was taken away in one day!!! I had 3 days to remove 5 years of clips. So, as you all can now see, I had to scurry around so I wouldn't end up homeless! I no longer had the regular income coming in so I could just keep producing clips of my own. So for the past 4 mths, I have been none stop at my computer trying to figure out how to create my own website. I am not a website developer so this was a HUGE task that I took on, I didn't have thousands of dollars to just pay someone to create the site for me. And because of it's nature, I found a lot of road blocks. So the only time that I have been able to produce any clips, is when someone paid for a custom... that is the ONLY thing that has kept my head about the water since November. BUT..... I am happy to say, that it look like my site will be up by the end of the day. It is ONLY for my VORE clips at the moment because I couldn't afford to pay for unlimited disk space to my server. But once everything is back up and running and I finally have that income coming in, then I will be able to add my crush element.... But I was not really concerned about my crush because I have xxxfetishmedia... So please, bare with me for a wee bit longer, as I dot my I's and cross my T's with my new website and then I will be able to start shooting regularly and financially able to hit everyone's taste buds!!!! LOVE YOU ALL...

It's scorpio!!!

Well Well Well... Look what the cat dragged in! Hopefully you all remember "Scorpio", she is Jazmine's sister. She is back for a limited time so I of course had to get her over to crush some crawdads! She was very happy to oblige... Scorpio takes the shoes she was married in and she crushes 20 crawdads! When I told her to bring over a pair of sexy heels, I never imagined she'd bring her wedding shoes!!!
    But she did, and now these shoes, have been worn for what they are actually made for!!!

itsscorpio gif.mp4

I promise you, that I will be back on track shortly But I am the type of person that once I start something, I MUST finish it... It took me 4 long stressful months, but I did it! So now I can go back to my own "normality"... lol