Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1337
  1. #1001
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Reading a Post....
    Posts
    12,875
    I just had to be reply #1000 on this super cool thread!!
    Jennifer's First Flick added 01/15/17

    (11th Story) The Cowgirl, the Mice and Me is in the book. 01/17/17

    The 10th K-POP is in the Vault 12/30/2016

    The Vault now has 433 Videos Secured

    There are 26 Photo Albums with 712 Photos

    Now Jennifer, Katie & Nicky added 01/13/17



    High heels were invented by a woman that was kissed on the forehead.






  2. #1002
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    614
    YAAAAA and how do we celebrate??? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DevastatorHeels View Post
    I just had to be reply #1000 on this super cool thread!!

  3. #1003
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Reading a Post....
    Posts
    12,875
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    YAAAAA and how do we celebrate??? lol
    That my dear would be up to you as it is your party!!
    Jennifer's First Flick added 01/15/17

    (11th Story) The Cowgirl, the Mice and Me is in the book. 01/17/17

    The 10th K-POP is in the Vault 12/30/2016

    The Vault now has 433 Videos Secured

    There are 26 Photo Albums with 712 Photos

    Now Jennifer, Katie & Nicky added 01/13/17



    High heels were invented by a woman that was kissed on the forehead.






  4. #1004
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    614
    QUESTION QUESTION QUESTION..... Will anyone be in Cancun Mexico next weekend?

  5. #1005
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    614
    OK... Well since YOU "DH" were my 1000th reply, how about a clip "on me"! I will send you any clip that you would like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevastatorHeels View Post
    That my dear would be up to you as it is your party!!

  6. #1006
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Reading a Post....
    Posts
    12,875
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    QUESTION QUESTION QUESTION..... Will anyone be in Cancun Mexico next weekend?
    I can be if you leave the ticket at the terminal counter.....
    Jennifer's First Flick added 01/15/17

    (11th Story) The Cowgirl, the Mice and Me is in the book. 01/17/17

    The 10th K-POP is in the Vault 12/30/2016

    The Vault now has 433 Videos Secured

    There are 26 Photo Albums with 712 Photos

    Now Jennifer, Katie & Nicky added 01/13/17



    High heels were invented by a woman that was kissed on the forehead.






  7. #1007
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Reading a Post....
    Posts
    12,875
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    OK... Well since YOU "DH" were my 1000th reply, how about a clip "on me"! I will send you any clip that you would like
    Well that's very generous and not necessary. First I will have to check with the boss to see if there would be conflict of interest. Ok?

    Jennifer's First Flick added 01/15/17

    (11th Story) The Cowgirl, the Mice and Me is in the book. 01/17/17

    The 10th K-POP is in the Vault 12/30/2016

    The Vault now has 433 Videos Secured

    There are 26 Photo Albums with 712 Photos

    Now Jennifer, Katie & Nicky added 01/13/17



    High heels were invented by a woman that was kissed on the forehead.






  8. #1008
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    614
    YOU, my friend, are a good man!

    Quote Originally Posted by DevastatorHeels View Post
    Well that's very generous and not necessary. First I will have to check with the boss to see if there would be conflict of interest. Ok?


  9. #1009
    Omnipotent Entity Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    13,175
    I dont know Alex, DH seems scared of his good Lady afterall all she can do to him is crush him under his favourite BZ heels....hee hee
    Mind you, I think i would terrified of meeting you and my two other favourite Ladies but what a way to go!

  10. #1010
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Reading a Post....
    Posts
    12,875
    Quote Originally Posted by movieman View Post
    I dont know Alex, DH seems scared of his good Lady afterall all she can do to him is crush him under his favourite BZ heels....hee hee
    Mind you, I think i would terrified of meeting you and my two other favourite Ladies but what a way to go!
    I'll have you know my good man that the CrushBabe would never use BZ heels when the DH is readily available at her home!!

    Jennifer's First Flick added 01/15/17

    (11th Story) The Cowgirl, the Mice and Me is in the book. 01/17/17

    The 10th K-POP is in the Vault 12/30/2016

    The Vault now has 433 Videos Secured

    There are 26 Photo Albums with 712 Photos

    Now Jennifer, Katie & Nicky added 01/13/17



    High heels were invented by a woman that was kissed on the forehead.






 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •