Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    BillyJoeBob, I wish I would've read your post before I made my 5 minute clip... I would've incorporated your input!
    Any feedback on how I can make the clip better for next time, I'd love to hear!

Guru of Eminence Platinum Member
    No problem, I should have been more prompt with my comments. No need to incorporate my input unless you feel it would add in some way to your clips. I thought your most recent walkover was awesome. I know my preference is to emphasize the letting of your body weight settle more on the victim, but may not be of all walkover fans. Thanks for producing that genre of clip, I really appreciate it. Regards, Billy

Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    BillyJoeBob, I wish I would've read your post before I made my 5 minute clip... I would've incorporated your input!
    Any feedback on how I can make the clip better for next time, I'd love to hear!

Anya's path

Here is 19 yr old Crush Goddess "ANYA"... She has been working around the house and found 20 crawdads in her path. So of course, she decides to rid them by crushing them with her size 5 work boots! She steps on, crushes, smears and grinds them into little tiny pieces! I would suggest, NOT going in this girls path!

Torri "loves the sound"

Crush Goddess "Torri" explains to you that she loves "the sound" it makes when she takes her size 6 foot and crushes crawdads. In this clip she crushes 14 crawdads with her sandals. She sits and crushes some, then stands and crushes the rest. She even shows you what she does if there is a critter in her path. Then she sits down and shows you the lovely mess on the bottom of her shoes...

Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    Crush Goddess "Alexandria Star" casually walks over 10 crawdads with her size 10 bare feet. Camera angle ONLY on her feet...

Hello there, could you tell me if you have any talking in this clip?........I like the casual walkover and not sure if the camera is fixed at this spot or you actually zoom in and out as well?

Health and happiness to all

Angel of doom

Crush Goddess "Angel-Rose" is back but this time, she is destroying more than just crawdads, she gets to crush two blue crabs! Wearing her ETNIES sneakers she removes their claws, then defenseless, she steps right on top of them and crushes them. She thinks her job is done until she see's three crawdads coming in to attack. She removes her sneakers and crushes them with her dirty white socks. She sits to down to enjoy a cigarette when there again, is four more crawdads just waiting to be crushed. Camera angle is from under the table. Then she shows off her beautiful dirty socks.

They must die!!!

Introducing Crush Goddess "Verona"... Verona has been crushing anything smaller than her since she was a child. She tells you how she used to crush ant piles when she was little. Verona is 29 yrs old with a size 7 foot. She crushes 20 crawdads to pieces with her closed toe animal print high heel....

Evanescent Being XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Platinum Member

Take me to Verona (to die beneath her!)
    Check my Supreme Goddess (Mistress B) out at CRUSHED & TRAMPLED BY MISTRESS B only at XXX Fetish Media

Contact Her (via me) at worship_mistress_b@hotmail.co.uk

Bad teacher!!!

Crush Goddess "Gia" is such a bad teacher! She works at a school where "the crawdad" is their mascot. So they keep a bunch of crawdads as "school pets"... But Miss Gia is the one that is responsible for their up keep. Well today she is grading some papers when she consistently hears them moving around and she gets fed up! "I understand the CRAWDAD is our mascot, but why do we have to have so many of them"! So Miss Gia decides, they are now going to have only ONE crawdad as their school pet and she is going to crush the other 14! What a BAD TEACHER!

5 minute crush!!!

Here is Crush Goddess "Stephanie". She is 21 yrs old with a size 7 foot... Here in sunny Florida, we all have "water shoes" for boating, going to the beach or going to water parks. So in this clip, Stephanie crushes 10 crawdads with her black & pink water shoes...