Page 5 of 138 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jwoody View Post
    Yes you can put them in the freezer for a couple of minutes right before you start to make the clip. They will start warming up and get active if you wait too long. Be sure not to leave them too long or it will kill them and that would defeat the purpose lol. I do this all the time when filming grasshoppers because it helps slow them down so you're not jerking the camera all over the place trying to get the shot.
    My friend, your wife does awesome walkovers on those critters and absolutely love that one you did with me in mind I noticed you didn't clip the big legs for hopping and had to chuckle when she walked on him and then it as it was "springing" back to shape it flicked its big hopper leg off, with your lovely wife saying..."hey, where did your leg go"...But that was a very sexy clip seeing those great legs and feet in action as she casually walked back and forth on them(and of course her sexy dialogue too)

....can hardly wait for more of those my friend

Health and happiness to all

Evanescent Being XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Platinum Member

i remember my Mistress accidentally left a bunch of locusts in the cold dark interior of Her fridge (not as bad as the freezer at least lol) all afternoon once, before a delayed crush shoot

They were very sluggish when i put them out for Her to crush, but they soon became active when they sensed what She was about to do to them! hehe
    Check my Supreme Goddess (Mistress B) out at CRUSHED & TRAMPLED BY MISTRESS B only at XXX Fetish Media

Contact Her (via me) at worship_mistress_b@hotmail.co.uk

Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Thank you Jwoody for the advice! That is why I haven't used grasshoppers yet because I feel like the camera would never remain still to capture the video correctly...

Such great advice from everyone! I'm so happy to be part of this forum!

Well the feeling is completely mutual Alex,you're friendly banter and comments are what this community is all about I like the idea of removing or crippling the big hopper legs so it lessens their mobility to that of say a crawling roach As you say,easier for the camera person to focus on the action,especially if done in walkover style Also I find hoppers,locusts and roaches can be quite hardy critters that can take some punishment for some lively action.

Allara Vs. Meal Worms

Crush Goddess "Allara" bought 25 meal worms for her bearded dragon but she decides to crush them instead. Allara is 21 yrs old with a size 10 shoe. Dressed in black leggings and closed toe Guess heels, she steps on each one and pops them to death!

Diamond & stephanie's situation!!!

Crush Goddess "Stephanie" and brand new Crush Goddess "Diamond" have just gotten ready to go out. They walk into the garage and see 20 crawdads! They can't just leave them there, what if they bring someone home tonight! They don't have time to call an exterminator, so Stephanie says "we will just crush them"! Stephanie in closed toe wedges and Diamond in open toe sandals, take care of their situation. Then the two girls introduce themselves and explain what turns them on about crushing!

Evanescent Being XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Platinum Member

i sooo wish i was any one of those craws beneath their sexy feet!!!
    Check my Supreme Goddess (Mistress B) out at CRUSHED & TRAMPLED BY MISTRESS B only at XXX Fetish Media

Contact Her (via me) at worship_mistress_b@hotmail.co.uk

Anya's walk over

19 yr old Crush Goddess "ANYA" explains that this is what she would like to do with her x boyfriends. She places one crawdad down at a time and walks right over each one... crushing 10 all together!

Just bought it, very nice and she has great legs and feet. These are right up my alley when done in walkover style Hope to see many more of you sexy barefoot ladies walking on little critters that get in your way