Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer

Crush away!

Crush Goddess "Chastity" is back and in this clip she crushes snails & crawdads. This is Chastity's 1st time crushing snails and she absolutely loves the quick & loud crunch they make under her size 9 heels... Once her powerful legs are done crushing all of her victims (at least 20 crawdads and 20 snails) she then shows you the bottoms of her shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandria_star View Post
    You have to teach me how you do that!!!
    Sure thing .....it's fun for me and enjoy the fantasy of you big bad ladies walking on helpless little men,lol Always wished I could draw but luckily with software to collage I can play around this way. Please let me know if your friends enjoy the little men collages if they see them

As for bigger previews, could you just use screen captures from your clip and upload a few of those? We don't have a large file size to upload gif's unfortunately.

Health and happiness to all

Neophyte Familiar Registered
    Torri's Kingdom

Crush Goddess "Torri" is the queen of her castle. And no one is allowed in or out without her permission and that goes for critters too! But a certain few crawdads decided to "test their luck"... Queen Torri shows no mercy on them and crushes them all to bits with her bare feet..

https://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop671

you always have GREAT previews

Omnipotent Entity Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crlvr View Post
    you big bad ladies walking on helpless little men,lol
    You better be careful on your choice of words my friend..Not "big" I would have used giantess or larger than life or they may practice there walk-overs on you

Empyreal Soul Platinum Member
    [QUOTE=alexandria_star;417874]Crush Goddess "Chastity" is back and in this clip she crushes snails & crawdads. This is Chastity's 1st time crushing snails and she absolutely loves the quick & loud crunch they make under her size 9 heels... Once her powerful legs are done crushing all of her victims (at least 20 crawdads and 20 snails) she then shows you the bottoms of her shoes.

[/QUOTE

THIS is the perfect type of crush clip: two types of crunchy victims! Perfect amount and pace for a 10 minute clip and showing off the dirty bottoms at the end. Well done as usual Alexandria

now what in the world do you think crlvr is hoping for? Next he'll be saying huge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by movieman View Post
    You better be careful on your choice of words my friend..Not "big" I would have used giantess or larger than life or they may practice there walk-overs on you
    Video Vault: Brave Girls I added 02/25/17

(14th Story) Aunt's Fun Visits is in the book. 02/20/17

The 12th K-POP is in the Vault 02/25/17

The Vault now has 439 Videos Secured

There are 26 Photo Albums with 712 Photos

Now Jennifer, Katie & Nicky added 01/13/17
    1000 Album visits....Thank You....

Love means never having to leave money on the pillow!

crunch they make under her size 9 heels...
    Size NINE spikes are always a deadly favorite!!!! WHEW!!!
    Video Vault: Brave Girls I added 02/25/17

(14th Story) Aunt's Fun Visits is in the book. 02/20/17

The 12th K-POP is in the Vault 02/25/17

The Vault now has 439 Videos Secured

There are 26 Photo Albums with 712 Photos

Now Jennifer, Katie & Nicky added 01/13/17
    1000 Album visits....Thank You....

Love means never having to leave money on the pillow!

Thank you "socklover"!!!

[QUOTE=socklover;417939]
    Crush Goddess "Chastity" is back and in this clip she crushes snails & crawdads. This is Chastity's 1st time crushing snails and she absolutely loves the quick & loud crunch they make under her size 9 heels... Once her powerful legs are done crushing all of her victims (at least 20 crawdads and 20 snails) she then shows you the bottoms of her shoes.

[/QUOTE

THIS is the perfect type of crush clip: two types of crunchy victims! Perfect amount and pace for a 10 minute clip and showing off the dirty bottoms at the end. Well done as usual Alexandria

You disobeyed!

You have disobeyed your Master and she is pissed! You were supposed to clean "Makayla's" boots while she was at work but you did not! Now she is going to abuse you! She thinks you are a worthless piece of SHIT and now she is going to show you what she is going to do to your cock & balls. She puts her "dirty" boots on, sets down two oranges and a banana and she crushes them into a pulp! Don't you want to be a good boy so she can treat you right, instead of you always disobeying and getting abused? Or do you like that??? You have turned your Master into an evil bitch and now you are going to pay! If you disobey one more time, she is going to tear up your asshole since she has crushed your cock & balls!

Omnipotent Entity Platinum Member
    You have disobeyed your Master and she is pissed! You were supposed to clean "Makayla's" boots while she was at work but you did not! Now she is going to abuse you! She thinks you are a worthless piece of SHIT and now she is going to show you what she is going to do to your cock & balls. She puts her "dirty" boots on, sets down two oranges and a banana and she crushes them into a pulp! Don't you want to be a good boy so she can treat you right, instead of you always disobeying and getting abused? Or do you like that??? You have turned your Master into an evil bitch and now you are going to pay! If you disobey one more time, she is going to tear up your asshole since she has crushed your cock & balls!

I would never apologize as it a sign of weakness, tell her Tony said she would have to put her money where her mouth is as I would never clean her boots, she would have to clean them on my body while you and Angel hold me down and as you, Angel and Makayla sign your names in my back with your stiletto heels I know DH would buy that video...hee hee