Another one as Suzy prepares to pop your head

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Popping puppet mans puny head....jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	181.9 KB 
ID:	77214

Health and happiness to all

Oracle of Transcendence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    OH WOW!!!!! Crlvr, now THAT is EPIC!!!! Absolutely fits the sexy foot of Suzy!
    WANT TO SEE SADISTIC SUZY CRUSHING AND TORTURING BUGS/ CRUSTACEANS WHILE HUMILIATING THEM WITH HER SEDUCTIVE VOICE?
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!
    http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop880/

Book Personal Femdom and/ or Crush Sessions with Suzy (East London)! Or have a custom video filmed for you! We include a reward scheme for customers. Please PM for details

Taped To Her Feet

VICTIMS: x6 Adult Locusts
    SUZY'S FOOTWEAR: Barefeet

CAMERA ACTION:
    Excellent close up action, with some upper body shots

Those poor, poor Locusts! Suzy's feet are very dirty and smelly today, and she wants to torture some adult locusts. She tapes them to the bottom of her sexy feet forcing them to breath in that smelly aroma. The smell is horrific. The locusts are going into shock. The fear and suffering must be intense. You can even see some of their little legs shaking from convulsions. She then squishes them to the floor, bursting their own guts out of their bodies. What a way to die!

Our store right here:

DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE TRAILER OF OUR NEW CRUSH VIDEO!

MINI FACTS: Suzy loved this clip! The locusts struggling actually tickled her feet a lot! One part she actually had to ask me to stop filming as she could not stop laughing from the tickling!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg   5.jpg  

6.jpg   7.jpg   8.jpg   9.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Deadly_Woman; 01-12-2017 at 02:22 AM.
    WANT TO SEE SADISTIC SUZY CRUSHING AND TORTURING BUGS/ CRUSTACEANS WHILE HUMILIATING THEM WITH HER SEDUCTIVE VOICE?
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!

Book Personal Femdom and/ or Crush Sessions with Suzy (East London)! Or have a custom video filmed for you! We include a reward scheme for customers. Please PM for details

Guru of Eminence Platinum Member
    I don't think the trailer was attached. This looks awesome by the way. Thanks.

Opps! Silly me! Added the trailer now! Thanks BillyJoebob!
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_Woman View Post
    OH WOW!!!!! Crlvr, now THAT is EPIC!!!! Absolutely fits the sexy foot of Suzy!
    Thanks my friend, yeah you tend to fit in nicely with your sexy lady,hehe I hope Suzy is still enjoying these and would love to know her thoughts on them

Very cool video,I've seen this done before with tape which is kinda neat. Never thought about how it may tickle until you mentioned it though,haha. Must have been hard for Suzy not to squash them right away tickling her like that

She was laughing so much my friend haha. I wish I continued recording! Would have been a nice outtake!

Next next crush video to edit, is the walkover on locusts Can you believe it. I still have 3 crush videos to edit up and upload on the crush store. Last one is a big crawdad crush so might even be split into 2 or 3 parts! So much to edit!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_Woman View Post
    Taped To Her Feet

VICTIMS: x6 Adult Locusts
    SUZY'S FOOTWEAR: Barefeet

CAMERA ACTION:
    Excellent close up action, with some upper body shots

Those poor, poor Locusts! Suzy's feet are very dirty and smelly today, and she wants to torture some adult locusts. She tapes them to the bottom of her sexy feet forcing them to breath in that smelly aroma. The smell is horrific. The locusts are going into shock. The fear and suffering must be intense. You can even see some of their little legs shaking from convulsions. She then squishes them to the floor, bursting their own guts out of their bodies. What a way to die!

Our store right here:

DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE TRAILER OF OUR NEW CRUSH VIDEO!

MINI FACTS: Suzy loved this clip! The locusts struggling actually tickled her feet a lot! One part she actually had to ask me to stop filming as she could not stop laughing from the tickling!
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!

Outtakes would be fun, I enjoy seeing stuff like that...you should do that sometimes Trust me, I've been keeping my eyes peeled for that walkover on locusts,lol You still never answered me with the barefoot roach questions I had, but it was just if you did walkovers on those too......wasn't sure cause you did it in three parts so wondered what part if any it may be. I'll grab that locust walkover right away though

Oracle of Transcendence Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crlvr View Post
    Would be great to see for real, that's for sure. I can give our friend a break with the filming so he can watch and enjoy,hehe.

From Suzy's latest there was a pretty cool part in the preview I thought I'd play with. So hopefully some will enjoy my latest with our friend as Suzy smothers him in her ample breasts she displays so sexily.

Attachment 76740
    WOW! Just WOW! Great job crlvr.
    Eric
    "Life is hard. It's even harder if you'er stupid." - John Wayne

Oracle of Transcendence Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crlvr View Post
    As always, thank you my friend and I hope Suzy gets a kick out of them. Had to try a rather challenging animation where you had Suzy walking towards a roach to see how well I could keep you positioned properly as you panned the camera. Actually very pleased with how this one came out

Attachment 76610
    I CAN"T FEEL MY LEGS! Another great job crlvr! Fucking awesome!
    Eric
    "Life is hard. It's even harder if you'er stupid." - John Wayne