Page 46 of 106 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_Woman View Post
    Thanks! Glad you like it my friend!
    So THIS outfit you like for the animation then! Cool! Will let Suzy know!
    Honestly my friend and of course no surprise to you but I'm quite sure Suzy could look hot in a potato sack,lol But yeah, that's a very sexy dress and would be awesome seeing her walking barefoot wearing that for the fantasy shoot

Had to do a collage with those big treads on those boots too......she got you good my friend, hope you both enjoy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Treads on your head.....jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	304.2 KB 
ID:	77086

Also from that preview I can hardly wait for

Name:	First pass....jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	286.4 KB 
ID:	77087

Health and happiness to all

Oracle of Transcendence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Crlvr! You just get better and better!!!!

I'm going to let you know when we have time for the animation!

Going to see a clip that fits that same clothing you want so she don't need to get changed again.

Crawdad Massacre

VICTIMS: Large Crayfish
    SUZY'S FOOTWEAR: Boot Heels

CAMERA ACTION:
    Excellent close up action, with some great body shots

Suzy is so happy that she has new victims! 2kg of large crayfish! And with new killer heel boots to wear, she is ready to torture them to death! They really try their best to put up a fight. But they are no match for Suzy! Some are stomped on, with their guts exploding all over the place. Others, she very slowly squashes them, inflicting horrendous pain, causing them to cry like they have never cried before and for their guts to slowly ooze out of their bodies. It's hell for the crawfish. But heaven for Suzy

Our store right here:
    http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop880/

DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE TRAILER OF OUR NEW CRUSH VIDEO!

MINI FACTS: Crushing large crayfish for Suzy was a lot of fun for her. According to her, towards the end she started to get horny (not in a sexual way. In another sort of way she said). Watch how she changes towards the end. Even when the camera was off, she continued smashing them. This 100% requires a recording for Suzy to explain how she felt during the crushing! Because I was left speechless!
    WANT TO SEE SADISTIC SUZY CRUSHING AND TORTURING BUGS/ CRUSTACEANS WHILE HUMILIATING THEM WITH HER SEDUCTIVE VOICE?
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!

Book Personal Femdom and/ or Crush Sessions with Suzy (East London)! Or have a custom video filmed for you! We include a reward scheme for customers. Please PM for details

It's no problem if she has other clothing my friend, it was just a suggestion so don't want her to go out of her way to try to fit it in.

Another scene with Suzy having fun with you as she snaps your legs. Hope Suzy is enjoying these

Name:	Awww....did your leg just snap.....jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	382.5 KB 
ID:	77094
    Last edited by crlvr; 01-04-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Super duper! We set our schedule this week to get that animation and interview done this coming week! WOOOOO!

And my facial expression in that shot haha! Suits PERFECT the scene! LOVE IT!
    WANT TO SEE SADISTIC SUZY CRUSHING AND TORTURING BUGS/ CRUSTACEANS WHILE HUMILIATING THEM WITH HER SEDUCTIVE VOICE?
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!

Book Personal Femdom and/ or Crush Sessions with Suzy (East London)! Or have a custom video filmed for you! We include a reward scheme for customers. Please PM for details

Glad you like it my friend......hope you get your email and PM's as well for some suggestions,questions on that I posted another barefoot collage at your newsletter too

Yeah, the more poses and expressions I can get from you and Suzy the more scenario's I can create without being too repetitive Creativity knows no bounds,lol

Vomiting Under Her Barefeet

VICTIMS: Hissing Cockroaches
    SUZY'S FOOTWEAR: Barefeet

CAMERA ACTION:
    Lots of excellent close up action, with some upper body shots

Suzy has demanded that she takes on Hissing Cockroaches under her barefeet. And she waited till after the gym so her feet are nice, sweaty and smelly. This Goddess is an absolute pro! You can actually see some of the cockroaches VOMITING from the pressure of her feet. Or did they throw up because of the smell? Either way, this is an absolute epic clip for barefoot lovers! The cockroaches are clearly in tremendous pain, and the more they struggle and vomit, the more our Suzy is excited!

Our store right here:

MINI FACTS: Personally, I have never seen a hissing cockroach vomiting in a crushing video! Suzy manages to actually force liquid out of their mouths from under her feet with some of the hissers! She's learning techniques to inflict the worse suffering possible!

One other scene involves her foot slamming down on a hisser and you can hear the guts splatter right across the room onto the sofa! Had to get a shot of the guys splattered there after Suzy pointed it out ha!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1a.jpg   2a.jpg   3a.jpg   4a.jpg   5b.jpg  

6b.jpg   7b.jpg   8b.jpg   9b.jpg   10b.jpg  

11c.jpg   12c.jpg   13c.jpg   14c.jpg   15c.jpg  

16c.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!

Cool, really like this one and it's one I asked some questions with PM to you Great sexy foot shots my friend

Thank you! Glad you like it
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!

Couldn't resist those sexy barefoot shots with Suzy The POV one was awesome and would love to see more of that,even just for some photos for shrunken men stuff Was a challenge to find another similar photo from the original one to take you out of the pic and use a sole shot to join. Was quite happy with how it came out though

Name:	You're in my way......jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	282.9 KB 
ID:	77195

Name:	Suzy squashes with her size tens......jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	376.7 KB 
ID:	77196

Name:	Suzy's toe exercises.....jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	251.6 KB 
ID:	77197

WOW! Love them! Especially the second! Amazing how you created that incredible shot!

Vomiting Under Her Barefeet

VICTIMS: Hissing Cockroaches
    SUZY'S FOOTWEAR: Barefeet

CAMERA ACTION:
    Lots of excellent close up action, with some upper body shots

Suzy has demanded that she takes on Hissing Cockroaches under her barefeet. And she waited till after the gym so her feet are nice, sweaty and smelly. This Goddess is an absolute pro! You can actually see some of the cockroaches VOMITING from the pressure of her feet. Or did they throw up because of the smell? Either way, this is an absolute epic clip for barefoot lovers! The cockroaches are clearly in tremendous pain, and the more they struggle and vomit, the more our Suzy is excited!

Our store right here:

MINI FACTS: Personally, I have never seen a hissing cockroach vomiting in a crushing video! Suzy manages to actually force liquid out of their mouths from under her feet with some of the hissers! She's learning techniques to inflict the worse suffering possible!One other scene involves her foot slamming down on a hisser and you can hear the guts splatter right across the room onto the sofa! Had to get a shot of the guys splattered there after Suzy pointed it out ha!

CLICK RIGHT HERE!