Ardent Familiar XXX Fetish Media Producer

Cool Xenia's Secret Stage - Updates

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	poster.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	74285

Hey guys,

I still don't like goldfish, and I bought a new devastating pair of platform heels just for crushing. You see right away these babies were made to destroy and that's what they do in this clip.

I have ten lucky fish selected to be brutally squished under my cruel heels. There is some heel crush action as well. Some of the fish slip away under the platform of my shoes and and laugh at their
    pathetic attempts to escape their certain death. In the end they are all reduced to bloody spots on the floor, of course.

I am wearing fishnet stockings, my leather hot pants and a tight, short top.

We are experimenting further with the second camera, so this one has more full-body scenes than the clips before. They are done in a split picture, so you get to see the full-body shots at the same
    time as the cruel close-ups of my merciless destruction.

X

Link to the video (including previews): http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop7...6574#id_106574

I like your shop and it's really great to see you reading posts in our forum. Not many producers do that to any great extent.

I don't care for fish. Critters are natural on the floor or ground....so are food items that fall and cigarette butts that get dropped and flipped.

Now crushing gold fish in a pond would be natural, with a degree of difficulty exceeding ten!

Lookin' good there....

Video Vault: DVD Show....12/15/17
    http://www.ocmb.net/showthread.php?4...♥♥

(22nd Story) Sick Bed ... 10/02/17

25 K-POPs & 513 Videos in the Vault

There are 27 Photo Albums with 716 Photos
    New Rebecca Album 08/31/17

Don't be frightened OCMB gals if a big fat guy grabs you, and shoves you in to a bag.
    I asked Santa for you ALL for Christmas....BCNU Soon!!!

Evanescent Being XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Platinum Member

Holy fuck, Mistress Xenia, you are extremely HOT!!!!!
    Last edited by LIKE A BUG; 08-21-2016 at 10:57 PM.
    Check my Supreme Goddess (Mistress B) out at CRUSHED & TRAMPLED BY MISTRESS B only at XXX Fetish Media

Contact Her (via me) at worship_mistress_b@hotmail.co.uk

Goldfish Crush in White Patent Platform Boots

Hey guys,

I'm back with another goldfish crush! This time I am wearing a black, tight short top, white ripped jeans and my legendary white patent platform boots.
    I have ten lucky goldfish who are having a good time dying and popping under my boots!

This time they were especially squishy. This clip has a lot of great crushing sounds and brutal, messy squirting blood. I really enjoyed the sight of blood and guts popping from under the soles
    of my boots, I really showed them who's boss again!

Also, this clip has some full body shots where you can see that I'm enjoying my work very much!

X

Link to the video (including previews): http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop7...6668#id_106668
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails poster.jpg  

Omnipotent Entity Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenia View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm back with another goldfish crush! This time I am wearing a black, tight short top, white ripped jeans and my legendary white patent platform boots.
    I have ten lucky goldfish who are having a good time dying and popping under my boots!

This time they were especially squishy. This clip has a lot of great crushing sounds and brutal, messy squirting blood. I really enjoyed the sight of blood and guts popping from under the soles
    of my boots, I really showed them who's boss again!

Also, this clip has some full body shots where you can see that I'm enjoying my work very much!

X

Link to the video (including previews): http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop7...6668#id_106668
    Very nice, you are very cruel to gold fish I am not into fish crush but you make it look sexy I also like your intro graphic I thought about doing something like that for a friend of mine.

Can't do fish either but there is a lot more stuff to be done!

Don't be frightened OCMB gals if a big fat guy grabs you, and shoves you in to a bag.

Platinum Member

What a wonderful woman you are!

Do you talk much during your clips my dear?

Though I'll find out soon enough as I do intend to purchase some of your fine-looking work in the near future
    Check my Supreme Goddess (Mistress B) out at CRUSHED & TRAMPLED BY MISTRESS B only at XXX Fetish Media

@DevastatorHeels: Ohhh yes, a lot of work remains left to do ;-) Three more clips with goldfish are already done and just need to be edited and uploaded. So please don't complain about the next three ones still being fish :-)

@LIKE A BUG: Now you got me almost blushing I talk when I feel like it, not in every clip just because I have to. Honestly: Usually I don't talk a lot, in many clips not at all. There's some laughing if some creature starts a pathetic attempt of escape or tries to fight back. If you want some more talking, try my crawdad clip.
    Hope I didn't lose you here, if you need the model talking all the time

X

@DevastatorHeels: Ohhh yes, a lot of work remains left to do ;-) Three more clips with goldfish are already done and just need to be edited and uploaded. So please don't complain about the next three ones still being fish :-)

@LIKE A BUG: Now you got me almost blushing I talk when I feel like it, not in every clip just because I have to. Honestly: Usually I don't talk a lot, in many clips not at all. There's some laughing if some creature starts a pathetic attempt of escape or tries to fight back. If you want some more talking, try my crawdad clip.

X
    You do what sells.....I have my own personal CrushBabe and her clips only run me about $350 per minute!! Since I have hundreds of hours of clips you can imagine the investment.

I like the gal to talk when it fits the situation.....not the scripted nonsense. CrushBabe used to be bad about yacking over the crunch! Don't like that at all.....

Funny....if you were to make a clip for each of this diverse bunch you'd have 20,000 clips that each sold one copy!!

What you should do is this.....get a pack of cigarettes, clip off the first 3/4's of the smoke, use a squeeze bulb to get it going and make 20 crushes for movieman. With all the no smoking zones the poor guy is building up some anxiety.

Thank you for every step you take.....

Platinum Member

. . . Now you got me almost blushing I talk when I feel like it, not in every clip just because I have to. Honestly: Usually I don't talk a lot, in many clips not at all. There's some laughing if some creature starts a pathetic attempt of escape or tries to fight back. If you want some more talking, try my crawdad clip.

You certainly haven't lost me Xenia - i'm not as fickle as some of the folk around here - you're too irresistible to simply pass by and forget!

i believe you've comprehensively seduced me!!

You now have me hopelessly enthralled in your every move!!!