Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Shaman of Eminence XXX Fetish Media Producer

Lightbulb ***Suzy's Newsletter***

Hey everyone!

So I was thinking this morning regarding our new Newsletter. Why did I decide to make it a mail list when I can place the Newsletter up here and get the community all together? This forum and all of you in the community are a blessing, and without you all, us producers would not be able to even function.

So I decided to post up our Suzy's Newsletter right here for OCMB!

So what will the Newsletter contain?

• Random pictures of Suzy!
    • FREE clips of Suzy killing random bugs she finds! She loves to kill, and so this time she will record it and give it to the community for free
    • Upcoming videos!
    • Mini Interview Clips With Suzy! (Yes! You may ask anything to Suzy!)
    • Future rewards and competitions (we are in the middle of creating something)

WANT TO SEE SADISTIC SUZY CRUSHING AND TORTURING BUGS/ CRUSTACEANS WHILE HUMILIATING THEM WITH HER SEDUCTIVE VOICE?
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!
    http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop880/

Book Personal Femdom and/ or Crush Sessions with Suzy (East London)! Or have a custom video filmed for you! We include a reward scheme for customers. Please PM for details

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Suzy Masthead.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	2.44 MB 
ID:	75206

***SUZY'S NEWSLETTER ISSUE 1***

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Suzy's Newsletter issue 1!

So Suzy has been in action the other day, killing two new victims beneath her sexy, and deadly feet!

Firstly, these large worm's that literally BURST under her heels. In some of the clips, you can see their guts squirt out from under her heels!
    I asked her, "Did you feel them under your heels?". Her answer was:

"Yes. I also noticed they tried fighting back! *Giggles*"

I also asked her, "How did you find killing them?"
    She found them very disgusting. She liked how they tried to fight back and enjoyed it, but she's not ready to allow her sexy bare feet on them just yet. She wants a bit of practice with her shoes on!

Next was two large Koi Fish! Suzy actually ENJOYED killing them, but said she wants a more none slippy ground for next time. She laughed so much during the kill, and tried many times to stab them with the heel! In fact, one of their eyes burst out of his socket! Imagine the pain he would have felt!

What Suzy said, "If my fans like me killing fish, I want to kill much larger ones in the future. If not, I still want to kill them as they take a while to die and gave my legs a good workout."

Look at the size from the screenshot! The blood was everywhere! Blood even burst up her legs!

Both videos will be up on our store soon, and we will notify you when it is up there!

I also plan on getting Suzy on camera talking to you guys for the Newsletter too!

Also enjoy the three sexy screenshots of those feet of Suzy's! Imagine the pain she has inflicted upon living things beneath them!

I also have lots of new ideas to enhance the Newsletter for the future, so check this space!

***IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED CUSTOM VIDEOS OR BOOKED ONE ON ONE WITH SUZY, PLEASE PM BACK WITH "SP" TO CHECK YOUR SUZY POINTS BALANCE***

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   kill1.jpg   Kill2.jpg  

Last edited by DevastatorHeels; 09-25-2016 at 01:59 PM.
    WANT TO SEE SADISTIC SUZY CRUSHING AND TORTURING BUGS/ CRUSTACEANS WHILE HUMILIATING THEM WITH HER SEDUCTIVE VOICE?
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!

Book Personal Femdom and/ or Crush Sessions with Suzy (East London)! Or have a custom video filmed for you! We include a reward scheme for customers. Please PM for details

Guru of Eminence Intermediate
    Koi Fish...very nice!

A brilliant idea my friend, it should serve well to offer insights and some behind the scenes looks at you guys and how Suzy feels and what she says, love it Now everyone can benefit and perhaps bring in more attention to yourselves......much deserved as well

Health and happiness to all

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_Woman View Post
    So I was thinking this morning regarding our new Newsletter. Why did I decide to make it a mail list when I can place the Newsletter up here and get the community all together? This forum and all of you in the community are a blessing, and without you all, us producers would not be able to even function.
    I was going to suggest that when you first announced the newsletter.......but I figured he knows what he's doing and that you had some superior thought process behind the decision.

This superior thought process I was expecting from a head that has it's jaw maligned several times and the brainpan impaled with a stiletto heel.

Please accept my apology, the next time you fire my neurons I'll relay it to you without delay.

Love the newsletter....now.....jazz it up a bit.....put Suzy's replies in color.

It really needs a masthead.....create yourself or have a contest to get a free clip maybe.

Jennifer's First Flick added 01/15/17

(11th Story) The Cowgirl, the Mice and Me is in the book. 01/17/17

The 10th K-POP is in the Vault 12/30/2016

The Vault now has 433 Videos Secured

There are 26 Photo Albums with 712 Photos

Now Jennifer, Katie & Nicky added 01/13/17

High heels were invented by a woman that was kissed on the forehead.

Neophyte Familiar Registered
    Goes without saying.... I'M IN

Good idea DH! Got lovely colours and fonts to choose from too!

And thanks guys!
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!

I took a little liberty with your first newsletter since you said you liked the banner!!

Jennifer's First Flick added 01/15/17

(11th Story) The Cowgirl, the Mice and Me is in the book. 01/17/17

The 10th K-POP is in the Vault 12/30/2016

The Vault now has 433 Videos Secured

There are 26 Photo Albums with 712 Photos

Now Jennifer, Katie & Nicky added 01/13/17

High heels were invented by a woman that was kissed on the forehead.

WOOOO! Looks so much more epic now! Thank you my friend!
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by DevastatorHeels View Post
    I took a little liberty with your first newsletter since you said you liked the banner!!

Very nicely done!!

Health and happiness to all