Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Yes my friends, it is indeed how things become etched in our brains and our......ummm.....other areas It was no different for me either with some of the girls who loved being barefoot and it seemed with their country roots, it was a totally natural thing for them to squash bugs and critters barefoot and think nothing of it.

Health and happiness to all

Omnipotent Entity Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crlvr View Post
    some of the girls who loved being barefoot and it seemed with their country roots, it was a totally natural thing for them to squash bugs and critters barefoot and think nothing of it.
    Ok ok, buddy! dont rub it in Its my fault for being a city boy.

LOL......hey so am I my friend. I mean we had farms and stuff all around us too though but I never lived on one.

Oracle of Transcendence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    haha! I am a barefoot/ heel lover here
    WANT TO SEE SADISTIC SUZY CRUSHING AND TORTURING BUGS/ CRUSTACEANS WHILE HUMILIATING THEM WITH HER SEDUCTIVE VOICE?
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!
    http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop880/

Book Personal Femdom and/ or Crush Sessions with Suzy (East London)! Or have a custom video filmed for you! We include a reward scheme for customers. Please PM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_Woman View Post
    haha! I am a barefoot/ heel lover here
    And you don't know how happy I am to know that my friend. You and Suzy make a great team, and you film very well and coupled with Suzy's awesome personality and way with the camera it's a great match. Add in her incredible beauty and amazing sexy feet and for me it's like striking gold my friend. I'm still waiting for the barefoot walkovers on roaches and those locusts, can't wait to buy them. I've watched the roaches one you posted on the store, have you checked your pm's and emails for questions I asked on that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You're in my way......jpg  

Awesome picture!
    Got the email my friend Going to go through it properly in the next day or two as we plan to film this week
    WANT TO SEE SADISTIC SUZY CRUSHING AND TORTURING BUGS/ CRUSTACEANS WHILE HUMILIATING THEM WITH HER SEDUCTIVE VOICE?
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!

Book Personal Femdom and/ or Crush Sessions with Suzy (East London)! Or have a custom video filmed for you! We include a reward scheme for customers. Please PM for details

Awesome, sounds great and looking forward to what you have to say

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	letter.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	2.44 MB 
ID:	77921

***SUZY'S NEWSLETTER ISSUE 5***

Welcome to Suzy's Newsletter Issue 5!

So Suzy is excited to add three new pairs of shoes to her deadly collection! She can't wait to torture some victims beneath them! One of the pairs some of you have already seen. The other pair will be the first time to be revealed. The third pair will be revealed soon, as we are keeping it a surprise for our Valentine's Special Week!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New9.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	77919Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New10.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	77920

Also if you guys have not seen Suzy's Interview Part 2, click here, where she talks about crushing cigarettes, casual walkovers, and crushing 4" size little men!
    http://www.ocmb.net/showthread.php?5...nd-4-quot-men)

We also have a new idea coming into play. A mini short clip (one minute or so), of Suzy explaining how she felt after each crushing clip!
    Now, how we go about the structure and how to post it up here on OCMB, still deciding. Whether to have one post with each link posted up, or separate threads. Whatever seems more organised.

But this was something that really intrigued me when I was a big buyer of crush videos. I always wondered how did the woman feel after crushing? I think it is a massive turn on, when a woman describes how she felt, after killing a victim! So yep! Something we want to start adding to our future videos!

Until then, catch you all next time!
    CLICK RIGHT HERE!

The pumps on the left of course......go with the gams perfectly.....goodness what could be coming for Valentine's Day...well that is besides Joliver!

I of course would vote for everything in one thread. That way 15 months from now you can say go to page one of this thread, it's here. Much nicer than, "we did that a while back, you'll have to search the last couple years threads for it!" "No, I'm sorry, I don't recall the title of the thread."

That's why I have my two vaults.....

Video Vault: SinB Kpop Goddess is in the Vault....05/21/17
    http://www.ocmb.net/showthread.php?4...s*****05-21-17

(17th Story) Stella's Red Shoes ... 05/06/17

16 K-POPs & 447 Videos in the Vault

There are 26 Photo Albums with 712 Photos

No good deed goes unpunished!

I think it's a cool idea, I"ve seen it done with femdom and trample such as "Men in Pain" where they guy and girl each talk about what they liked during their "session",and that was fun to watch Plus Suzy is so good with the camera seems like a perfectly good idea to have her talk about it after.