Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Neophyte Familiar XXX Fetish Media Producer

Classy Crush Fetish

Hey there - We had some fun making our goldfish go blind before crushing them . Check out our Goldfish Torture and Barefoot Crush Clip we posted on

http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop892/

Looking forward to 2017 crushing!!

KT and Mark

Welcome Newcomer Registered
    Not a real fan of torture clips but I have to say that I think KTs feet are amazing. You are a very lucky and and hoping for a couple of crawfish walkover clips being produced

Thanks,

Steve236

Yes, I'm with you on that one, we certainly are a diversified bunch as to what we enjoy.....not a torture fan either but absolutely love the barefoot walkovers on little critters that get in the way of these ladies and their sexy feet

Health and happiness to all

Shaman of Eminence Intermediate
    Honestly man that's kind of sick.

hello petenv so this video we produced for a fan and was a custom order. But if i am sick to produce a video like this then everyone into crush is sick too since its ok to stick a heel threw a crawdad keeping it alive so the model can slowly crush him after. But taking a goldfishes eyes out before crushing it isnt hmmmmmm lol talk to me to help me understand this bud. Also there are more shops that have produced clips like this.

Thanks Mrsteve236 we finally getting craws again we have a lot of different crushes coming out.

Hey there i just also put another video on the shop. Anyone like under glass? I really like these victims on glass KT crushes green horn worms barefoot. She mixes it with bare heel crushes toe crushes and her ball of her foot. These guys squirt and make hell of a mess .

Distinguished Familiar Platinum Member
    Hey there! Fan of KT! I apologize in advance if this has been posted elsewhere before and if it comes off as rude. Any chance on getting stats for KT? Age, height, weight and shoe size wise? Ranges are fine, if that makes you more comfortable. Thanks!

Very cool, thanks as always for sharing these......I think underglass is a unique way to film and offers a perspective for those who enjoy pov and feeling like a giantess is above them ready to squash them For me it's the sexy ball of the foot I love seeing,especially in walkovers to see them flattened. Certain critters like locusts and hoppers are great to see walked on like that

Health and happiness to all

No your not rude at all bud KTS weight is 139lbs she wears between 9 to 9.5 shoe and is 5foot8inches tall. her age is upper 30s.