Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
    Empyreal Soul XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Platinum Member

Latin Crush Goddesses UPDATES!

Hi fellows! From now on my updates will be in this thread!

Hope you like them! 10 years in the crushing business!

Quote Originally Posted by Squelch View Post
    Absolutely phenomenal - I can't tell you how HOT it is to see a woman wiggling and flexing her toes to torment and humiliate an insect, seconds before she crushes it. One of the most enjoyable aspects of the fetish.

Platinum Member

Denied Useless Pleased By Isabel HD

FULL HD Clip (1920x1080) - Latina Crush Goddess Isabel is insatiable! She wants to crush every single bug we have to use in our videos. She begins saying how good is to crush bugs with her perfect princess feet. She is wearing a sexy pair of flat sandals that allow to see her pretty feet. She got a sexy pedicure with a hot toenail art on her big toenails. This time the victims are a bunch of worthless mealworms. Latina Goddess Isabel thinks beetle larvae are ugly and useless. She crushes them in different ways, making suffer the mealworms under her beautiful sandaled feet. Goddess Isabel truly loves to crush bugs. She is cruel and sexy when the mealworms meet her feet. Some are crushed slowly while other ones feel the wrath of Isabel's feet with a strong stomp. She laughs and enjoys crushing the bugs. At the end some small beetles also are obliterated by her sandals. Finally Goddess Isabel says you're next! Hahaha! You can't miss it!

YOU CAN FIND THIS CLIP HERE:

http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop3...php?&dept=1004
    Last edited by Zonda; 01-14-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Absolutely phenomenal - I can't tell you how HOT it is to see a woman wiggling and flexing her toes to torment and humiliate an insect, seconds before she crushes it. One of the most enjoyable aspects of the fetish.

Platinum Member

Goddess Vanesa's SODA Flip Flops Flatten Bugs HD

FULL HD Clip (1920x1080) - These thick sandals were made for CRUSHING! Latina Crush Goddess Vanesa is wearing a powerful pair of SODA flip flops and wants to crush and flatten some pathetic insects. Her sandaled feet are like a steamroller! Latina Crush Goddess Vanesa enjoys crushing miserable bugs. She crushes cockroaches, crickets and small beetles. She loves to apply pressure with her toes to make sure the bugs suffer an agonizing and painful death. You can feel right in your face how the insects suffer under these thick sandals. The insects suffer tremendously under her thick SODA flip flops! She is merciless and flattens the miserable bugs! You can't miss it!

Last edited by Zonda; 01-14-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Platinum Member

Golden Roman Sandals Crush Insects HD

FULL HD Clip (1920x1080) - Latina Crush Goddess Isabel is in a crushing rampage, and miserable insects are no match for her golden roman sandals! Just look at Isabel's sandals. Watch as Latina Crush Goddess Isabel slowly crushes, stomps, tramples, smashes, and obliterates these insignificant bugs into mush. Cockroaches, mealworms, crickets and small beetles suffer under her divine gladiator sandals. Look at the crushed bugs between Isabel's soles and the floor, remnants of a humiliated victim beneath Isabel's sandaled feet. Goddess Isabel's red toenails are perfect, she got a toenail art on her big toenails and they look stunning. Her toenails glisten while she crushes the insects merciless. She humiliates the bugs verbally. Goddess Isabel hates insects and the best place for them is under her pretty feet! This is a massacre of bugs! You can't miss it!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Golden Roman Sandals Crush Insects HD.jpg   Golden Roman Sandals Crush Insects HD2.jpg   Golden Roman Sandals Crush Insects HD3.jpg   Golden Roman Sandals Crush Insects HD4.jpg   Golden Roman Sandals Crush Insects HD5.jpg  

Golden Roman Sandals Crush Insects HD6.jpg  

Platinum Member

Goddess Raquel's Pedestal HD

FULL HD Clip (1920x1080) - Filmed from a bugs eye view. Young Latina Crush Goddess Raquel begins saying to her slave insects: "Hello miserable bugs, kneel and worship my feet." She is sweet but cruel with insects. Young Latina Crush Goddess Raquel takes on a bunch of miserable bugs to make suffer the bastards with two different pair of sandals. The cam is a bit splashed with bugs guts of a previous video so this make this video more exciting. Goddess Raquel is wearing a bikini and looks like a Goddess. What a lucky bunch of bugs! Mealworms, cockroaches, crickets and small beetles are obliterated by this young goddess and her cruel sandals. The crunchy bodies of the insects are a melody! The bugs try to run but they can't hide from Raquel's feet. She makes a massacre! You can't miss it!

Platinum Member

Insects Bow Down And Fear To Isabel's Feet HD

FULL HD Clip (1920x1080) - Those miserable insects are screaming in fear. Latina Crush Goddess Isabel is like a goddess to them and she just loves to hear their screams. There is nothing they can do about it when she puts the full weight of her gargantuan wooden sandals and squishes them to pulp so that they will never be heard or seen again. Goddess Isabel begins the video saying how powerful are her feet, the feet of a Goddess. She orders the insects to kneel and bow down to worship her divine feet. She's on a crushing rampage, and insects are no match for her big sandals! Just look at Isabel's sandals. Watch and wince as Goddess Isabel slowly crushes, stomps, tramples and obliterates cockroaches, crickets, mealworms and small beetles into mush. Watch the juices ooze out from the cracked exoskeletons as the bodies of the bugs rips out from the pressure of Isabel's feet. Watch the squirt fly into your face as Goddess Isabel explodes these miserable insects. Goddess Isabel has a blast crushing a bunch of worthless bugs. She loves the crunchy sounds of the insects while are being trampled by her gargantuan wooden sandals. Latina Crush Goddess Isabel degrades the insects verbally. They belong to her size 5 feet! This video is a tribute to exactly what Goddess Isabel wants to do to every insect that cross her path, one by one, insects must be under her feet. Listen to the crunchy noises of insects as they are crushed beneath Isabel's cruel sandals. We bet you can feel insect's pain while you watch the massacre.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Insects Bow Down And Fear To Isabel's Feet HD002.jpg   Insects Bow Down And Fear To Isabel's Feet HD000.jpg   Insects Bow Down And Fear To Isabel's Feet HD003.jpg   Insects Bow Down And Fear To Isabel's Feet HD005.jpg   Insects Bow Down And Fear To Isabel's Feet HD006.jpg  

Insects Bow Down And Fear To Isabel's Feet HD007.jpg  

Evanescent Being XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Platinum Member

Stupid bug doesn't know how lucky he was!

Check my Supreme Goddess (Mistress B) out at CRUSHED & TRAMPLED BY MISTRESS B only at XXX Fetish Media

Contact Her (via me) at worship_mistress_b@hotmail.co.uk

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LIKE A BUG View Post
    Stupid bug doesn't know how lucky he was!

That roach was so lucky

Guru of Eminence Intermediate
    Just love those huge wedges Zonda, I can just imagine my finger or something being crushed to pulp under them.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by noviarbat View Post
    Just love those huge wedges Zonda, I can just imagine my finger or something being crushed to pulp under them.
    I love them too! Those wedges are perfect to crush, stomp and trample!

Isabel loves to wear them to crush insects