Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast
    Empyreal Soul XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Platinum Member

Raquel's Butt And Feet Worshiped By Her Slaves HD

FULL HD Clip (1920x1080) - All insects can do is worship Goddess Raquel's butt and feet. Insects stare and pray to her sexy ass and divine soles. Raquel's feet are all that insects deserve. Goddess Raquel has trapped with adhesive tape one of her slaves that now is an ugly black beetle. She teases and torments the vile insect before to crush the bastard and his friends. Goddess Raquel then puts on a pair of sexy high heel sandals and begins to crush the disgusting insects. She hates bugs because they are ugly and stinky. Goddess Raquel crushes and stomps all the nasty bugs including her beetle slave using her own style of crushing. At the end she takes off her shoes and shows off her soles in all their glory. Don't miss it!

YOU CAN FIND THIS CLIP HERE:

http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop3...php?&dept=1004

Quote Originally Posted by Squelch View Post
    Absolutely phenomenal - I can't tell you how HOT it is to see a woman wiggling and flexing her toes to torment and humiliate an insect, seconds before she crushes it. One of the most enjoyable aspects of the fetish.

Platinum Member

Three Mean Girls Jumping And Stomping Creatures HD

FULL HD Clip (1920x1080) - Three Latinas Crush Goddesses join forces to make suffer some small and pathetic creatures. Goddesses Liz, Vanesa and Victoria take on roaches, beetles, crickets and small crabs to crush, stomp and jump on them. They are wearing sneakers to do the crush job. But that is not all they use a small board to put it on their victims and flat the disgusting bastards without mercy. In this video you can find a new style of crushing even Goddess Victoria got a piggyback ride from Goddess Liz to jump on the small creatures and stomp them with their combined weight. In the last three minutes they take off their sneakers and continue crushing more small bastards with their smelly feet. These three Goddesses enjoy so much this crushing session so don't miss it!

Absolutely phenomenal - I can't tell you how HOT it is to see a woman wiggling and flexing her toes to torment and humiliate an insect, seconds before she crushes it. One of the most enjoyable aspects of the fetish.

Platinum Member

Dear friends, fans and customers today the store was updated with videos of object crush and giantess. And also in the next days we are going to upload new videos of female domination. So if you like our Goddesses and also giantess and domination take a look

Honoured Newcomer Registered
    Wow, I love the "Three Mean Girls Jumping And Stomping Creatures" clip. The mean laughing, the brutal action, the fun the girls have. And on top the fantastic end.

But I really wish there were a full body version too. The girls have so much fun I would really see their faces when they destroy the bugs.

BTW: The dance clips are really fantastic. I bought both recent clips in both versions (full body and crush cam). I hope there will be more. Maybe with mealworms or highheels?

Empyreal Soul Platinum Member
    Hell yeah... 3 sexy girls destroying all kinds of creatures under their sneakers? Awesome

Guru of Eminence Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonda View Post
    Liz Crushes Crickets Barefoot UG HD

FULL HD Clip (1920x1080) - Princess Liz goes up on the glass table to crush pathetic crickets. She thinks crickets are weak, ugly and miserable. She walked all the day with her leather sandals so her feet are sweaty and smelly. She puts one by one the crickets on the glass table and crushes them with her big soles of Princess. She loves to feel their weak exoskeletons exploding under her sweaty soles. The crickets must feel privileged of feel those sexy soles on their ugly bodies. Princess Liz is so natural, sexy and cute. Don't miss it!

the LIZ UNDERG... was very Good camera work and She is good with perfect peds.. I might have to get a custom
    Abe..Normal......

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by stx View Post
    Wow, I love the "Three Mean Girls Jumping And Stomping Creatures" clip. The mean laughing, the brutal action, the fun the girls have. And on top the fantastic end.

But I really wish there were a full body version too. The girls have so much fun I would really see their faces when they destroy the bugs.

BTW: The dance clips are really fantastic. I bought both recent clips in both versions (full body and crush cam). I hope there will be more. Maybe with mealworms or highheels?
    Thanks for your nice words. Both clips were requested as a custom videos.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by socklover View Post
    Hell yeah... 3 sexy girls destroying all kinds of creatures under their sneakers? Awesome
    Thanks socklover! More sneakers are coming

Quote Originally Posted by underher View Post
    the LIZ UNDERG... was very Good camera work and She is good with perfect peds.. I might have to get a custom
    Thanks! Please check your private messages

Platinum Member

Isabel Crushes Bug Men And Their Puny Cars HD

FULL HD Clip (1920x1080) - Stupid insects! How dare they to bring those puny and ugly toy cars? Look at them, so small and scared. They should be scared, a powerful Giantess Goddess like Isabel can end their miserable existence in a second and there is nothing they can do about it. Latina Crush Goddess Isabel decides to teach a lesson to the pathetic bug men to show how they must respect a Goddess like her. She is wearing her powerful pair of wooden wedge sandals to crush, stomp and pulverize the bug men and their puny cars. Goddess Isabel truly enjoys crushing and flattening the bugs and their toy cars. You can see how they crumble and suffer under her cruel wooden wedge sandals. She enjoys crushing all the bugs with her sexy and divine feet. You can't miss it! Would you like to give Goddess Isabel a massage in her feet after the crushing session?

Platinum Member

Isabel The Giantess Crushes Bugs With Her Ginormous Sandals HD

FULL HD Clip (1920x1080) - Ugly beetles terrified before Isabel's giantess feet. They must worship her divine feet and start praying for help. They are trapped waiting to be crushed by this sensual and cruel Goddess. She begins to wiggle her perfect toes right in your face, they look so fucking sexy in her black flip flops sandals. The beetles must feel so pathetic, terrified and helpless with those ginormous sandals near to them. Goddess Isabel then says how much she loves to crush beetles because they crunch very well under her perfect feet. Goddess Isabel crushes medium size beetles and black beetles, you can see near to your face how Isabel crushes, stomps and flattens the lucky bugs. She also puts some beetles inside of her flip flops and the bastards have the privilege of be crushed under her perfect toes and divine soles. Goddess Isabel makes that cock of yours throb and throb while crushes the insects. She is merciless and crushes them with great pleasure so don't miss it!

Platinum Member

Liz With Natural Toenails Crushes Crickets HD

FULL HD Clip (1920x1080) - Princess Liz decided to keep her toenails natural, she has healthy nails and you can see them without nail polish. Princess Liz has longs toenails in her big toes so the miserable crickets can worship them. Princess Liz takes on the pathetic crickets to make suffer the bugs under her sweet soles. She crushes their weak exoskeletons under her soft but massive soles. Princess Liz degrades the crickets verbally while giggles and enjoys the crushing session. Every cricket is mangled, humiliated and flattened under Liz's divine soles. You can't miss it!