Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
    Ardent Familiar XXX Fetish Media Producer

Lightbulb Young Girls Crush

Hello, dear friends!

This topic is dedicated to "Young girls crush" store updates.

Smile

Meet up our new model Sophie!

Her first clip you can see here. She crushed 12 big roaches!

Preview gif:

Subtitles:
    0:07 Hey ya!
    0:49 Are you alive?
    2:58 So, what's your last wish? I can't hear you!
    4:17 It's over
    5:38 It was mommy! Yeah!
    6:02 What a harsh hatred for cockroaches!
    8:10 I'll crush him now (she means in her hands)
    8:55 That's all there is to it

Oracle of Transcendence XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Very nice - thanks for the translation! I'm downloading the clip as I type this

I have no desire to see girls crushing but pretty sure your title is actually for women, or at least your models are 18 or over.

....just thinking back to the store Squishing Nemo where the producer got caught with underage girls, which still baffles me as he had incredibly gorgeous women for models.

Health and happiness to all

Neophyte Familiar Registered
    I like your store. I can really appreciate a store with girls just crushing in their everyday outfits and footwear. Keep it up man. I hope you introduce more variety of victims

Empyreal Soul Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teenfeet87 View Post
    I like your store. I can really appreciate a store with girls just crushing in their everyday outfits and footwear. Keep it up man. I hope you introduce more variety of victims
    Agreed... she needs to take those sneakers off and crush in just her dirty white socks next time Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crlvr View Post
    I have no desire to see girls crushing but pretty sure your title is actually for women, or at least your models are 18 or over.

....just thinking back to the store Squishing Nemo where the producer got caught with underage girls, which still baffles me as he had incredibly gorgeous women for models.
    Exactly! And for the sake of the fetish, XXXFM and OCMB underage can't and won't be tolerated!

Video Vault: ►►► KPop OMG Sam's Find.....02/09/18

http://www.ocmb.net/showthread.php?4...OMG-Sam-s-Find

(23rd Story) An Earliest Incident ... 02/05/18

26 K-POPs & 521 Videos in the Vault

There are 31 Photo Albums with 842 Photos
    New Jennifer, Katie, Nicky Albums 01/30/18

It's almost bug season!

Double post, delete please
    Last edited by The Tempest; 05-28-2017 at 09:56 PM.

I informed that Sophie is 18 years old in clips description from the very begining.

Quote Originally Posted by DevastatorHeels View Post
    Exactly! And for the sake of the fetish, XXXFM and OCMB underage can't and won't be tolerated!
    Shootings with girls underage is stupid and dangerous idea, so I have no models, who are under 18!

Quote Originally Posted by crlvr View Post
    Store's title was given by Anastasia, my ex girlfriend.

As I informed earlier we planned to produce videos with her only, but we broke up and I had to find another girls for shootings. Anastasia chose name "Young girl's crush" because she is younger than all of ladies, who are shop owners or only one actress at store (as usual owners wife or girlfriend, as I think). She looked and analysed famous one actress stores № 43, 679, 115, 880, 892, 807, 291 and 712. If anyone wants, he can compare them too and make sure that "YGC" title is very suitable for Anastasia.

Quote Originally Posted by maze74 View Post
    Very nice - thanks for the translation! I'm downloading the clip as I type this
    Would be great if you write me in PM your thoughts about this video.

Quote Originally Posted by teenfeet87 View Post
    I'm glad to read good feedback, thanks! More girls crushing in their everyday outfits and footwear are coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by socklover View Post
    Agreed... she needs to take those sneakers off and crush in just her dirty white socks next time Thanks
    I'll ask her to do that, but I'm not sure she will agree...

Honoured Newcomer Registered
    It's too bad you and Anastasia broke up! I loved her blue high top converse. They were perfect for crushing snails.
    Hopefully you bring snail crush back! And maybe find some more models with high top converse
    I'd always be willing to pay a bit more for customs! PM me if interested.