Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
    Oracle of Transcendence Platinum Member
    I think it's better when the girls do it.

To be honest so long as the guy doesn't crush them it doesn't really bother me but sending bugs to their death is in itself quite cruel and any cruelty in my book should be done by the girl.

The best scenario is a girl throwing the bugs to a girl who crushes them. The sexy thing there is that both girls don't care. The girl crushing doesn't care and the girl sending the bugs to be crushed doesn't care that her friend is going to kill them.

It is also nice to see a beautiful girl handling a doomed bug and knowing that it can do nothing against her.

Oracle of Transcendence Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tempest View Post
    They are the same model as her brown pumps, their colour is the only one difference:

I've published our new clip in the brown ones. Mary was walking across the old park and crushed about 70 small snails.

Preview gif:
    I know they are the same style, but the black ones are better I think.

That clip with the snails was amazing! I love how she just casually walks and crushes them so quickly. Great clip!

Ardent Familiar XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLester View Post

That clip with the snails was amazing! I love how she just casually walks and crushes them so quickly. Great clip!
    Thanks, I like this clip too. Such clips, which moreover looks natural, pretty hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by DevastatorHeels View Post
    I prefer no guys intervening in any way.... verbal or otherwise. I like to think of the guy as handling the camera
    with one hand and Mr. Happy with the other. Mr. Happy gives him the real reason to be there!!

I cut all scenes of the realesing of her victims and roaches are just appearing in the front of girl. There is no swarming sounds and flying roaches from place a little below camera to girl's feet after that. The only one thing will prompt you about me is Mary's speech "Hey, come on, come on! Let them out! I'll crush all of them! Each and every! Release them faster!" at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by BigChief View Post
    I think it's better when the girls do it.

To be honest so long as the guy doesn't crush them it doesn't really bother me but sending bugs to their death is in itself quite cruel and any cruelty in my book should be done by the girl.

The best scenario is a girl throwing the bugs to a girl who crushes them. The sexy thing there is that both girls don't care. The girl crushing doesn't care and the girl sending the bugs to be crushed doesn't care that her friend is going to kill them.

It is also nice to see a beautiful girl handling a doomed bug and knowing that it can do nothing against her.

Ok, thanks. I'll try it when I'll find the new girls, who are friends, and will come for shootings together.

Clips in ballet flats

If someone likes ballet flats - check our store in a few days for forthcoming clips

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mary Crawdads 1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	84960

In the meantime our next new video:

Honoured Newcomer Registered
    Just got marys latest snail crush with her brown pumps. Absolutely love it. non stop crunch after crunch. she really loves what shes doing.

Quote Originally Posted by nikelicker View Post
    Just got marys latest snail crush with her brown pumps. Absolutely love it. non stop crunch after crunch. she really loves what shes doing.
    Glad to read it! And yes! She really loves to crush! In her first clip she even moaned of pleasure when she started to crush

One more example: in her next clip, I'll upload tomorrow, she decided to gather remains of just crushed crawdads and to create the symbol of love on her own.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tempest View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mary Crawdads 1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	84960
    That clip with include episode of the trampling of pretty large pile of them.

Distinguished Familiar Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLester View Post

I find that the way she walk upon a snail without any care takes my breath away.
    sometimes (too few, alas!!) she steps on a snail and makes a perfect walkover, ignoring the snail under her feet.
    and the heel crush is great, please tell her , next time, to stay on that heel longer and full weight. It's amazing!!
    I agree with SuperLester, great clip!!

Honoured Newcomer Registered
    Could we possibly get some subtitles for Tina's latest snail crush in her blue flats??

Quote Originally Posted by friggofflahey View Post
    Could we possibly get some subtitles for Tina's latest snail crush in her blue flats??
    Ok, but as for talking in this clip - there is nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by spartaco View Post
    I find that the way she walk upon a snail without any care takes my breath away.
    sometimes (too few, alas!!) she steps on a snail and makes a perfect walkover, ignoring the snail under her feet.
    and the heel crush is great, please tell her , next time, to stay on that heel longer and full weight. It's amazing!!
    I agree with SuperLester, great clip!!
    Ok, thanks.

Does anybody like our walkover clips, when girls are walking back and forth and stepping on small snails? Examples:
    http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop9...1557#id_121557
    http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop9...3609#id_123609
    http://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop9...9206#id_129206

Tina Snails 2

Subtitles for Tina's last clip:

0-13 So, I want to check how these snails will crunch today! Let's go!
    0-22 Oh, good start!
    0-58 Here is the next victim...
    1-05 Great!
    1-33 So...
    4-05 Like this. So, I enjoyed it and I'm waiting for the next batch.
    4-27 Here is the second batch. I won't talk too much, let's do it!
    4-34 So, the first victim
    6-08 This is how? Interesting! Juicy!
    7-03 Babe (little one)
    9-45 Oh, hiding... scared...
    10-46 And here is the last one left... babe...