Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    Distinguished Familiar XXX Fetish Media Producer

Natalie's Crush Time store updates

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes again! I've decided to create a new thread outside of my introduction thread to announce new videos that I've made for my XXX FM store. I will be posting here to provide details when new content is released!

I am for the most part always accepting customs, if you would like to work together please send me an email at "nataliecrushes@gmail.com"!

P.S. I've read the comments regarding my speech sometimes sounding muffled because of the mask, I am looking into getting a new camera with support for an external microphone to resolve the issue once and for all. For the time being I will be speaking up to try and offset the issue as much as possible, please bear with me! I'm doing research on which camera and microphone to go with.

7/30 UPDATE: I've purchased an external microphone and upon testing, my speech is now loud and clear in the videos! All videos made starting from 7/30 will have much better speech clarity from me even through my mask. The sound of things going "crunch" under me is also very amplified!
    Last edited by NatalieCrushes; 08-05-2017 at 06:01 AM.

Update 1: First butt crush video with crickets! I had so much fun making it! Those lucky crickets didn't stand a chance against my butt.

Update 2: Men turned into goldfish and crickets to be crushed by my bare feet and hands. Some are pulled apart using my hands and I even crush several under my feet at a time!

If you like what you see please support me by buying a clip or two in my XXX FM store!
    Last edited by NatalieCrushes; 08-10-2017 at 01:05 AM.

Shaman of Eminence Platinum Member
    You have very sexy feet Natalie

Omnipotent Entity Platinum Member
    You have brought something special to the board, I like some hand crush because it shows more of your cruel side and that you are not squeamish about pressing the life out of the bugs between your fingers It would be a brave girl that could and would crush a big cockroach or even those beetles you crushed with your boots because they are hard and crunchy...hee hee. I am sure you would
    I am sure your shop will be a winner
    Last edited by movieman; 07-29-2017 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblood View Post
    You have very sexy feet Natalie
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by movieman View Post
    You have brought something special to the board, I like some hand crush because it shows more of your cruel side and that you are not squeamish about pressing the life out of the bugs between your fingers It would be a brave girl that could and would crush a big cockroach or even those beetles you crushed with your boots because they are hard and crunchy...hee hee. I am sure you would
    I am sure your shop will be a winner
    I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to crush a roach or beetle with my bare hands yet.. might be something I eventually will work up to but as of now.. I'm definitely not afraid to show my cruel side, however

Update 3: Crushing tons of pill bugs in white socks. Believe me, just because the cotton is soft and they have somewhat "hard" shells doesn't mean they had it any easier trying not to get flattened!

Last edited by NatalieCrushes; 08-10-2017 at 01:05 AM.

Hope your store is a huge success and very happy to see you do barefoot. Really love barefoot walkovers when you casually walk back and forth on bugs to squash them under the ball of your foot

Health and happiness to all

Neophyte Familiar Registered
    Ah nice you found a mic good to hear. :3

Empyreal Soul Platinum Member
    Natalie is an awesome new addition to our forum We are very lucky to have you and your store is a breath of fresh air! LOVE your creativity and variety... keep up the great work!

Update 4: Crushing earth worms INSIDE of my boots. I place 20 plus worms inside of my boots before putting them on and walking around plus intentionally stomping to make sure that they're crushed between my feet and the boots! It was great feeling them squish in between my toes and against my feet

Update 5: Crushing even more crickets under my ass! Wearing my jean booty shorts again, I crush multiple crickets against a stool. It was so fun brushing them off my ass back onto the seat only to sit on them over and over again!

Last edited by NatalieCrushes; 08-10-2017 at 01:06 AM.