Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shaman of Eminence Platinum Member
    I've watched all of Rae's 4 clips so far. She is absolutely gorgeous. My only complaint would be..... (and this is one I mentioned in another thread about producers in general so isn't just aimed at Dutchmaster).... In Rae04 she is wearing jeans and I expect her ass looked extremely nice in them. Alas we never got to find out. We do see her ass in her other clips in her short skirt which is wonderful but I wish producers in general would remember that women look great from all angle. Much like an art connoisseur viewing a statue!

I'd love to see her do a few full weight crushes without the twisting just to see how the victims react to having this lovely lady press down on them rather than grind them.

Overall I'd encourage anyone to have a look at Rae's clips. She is stunning. Good work Dutchmaster.

Distinguished Familiar Intermediate
    she's beautiful!

Empyreal Soul XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Platinum Member

Thank you everyone. It's not often, I meet models that are taller than me (i'm 5'11, Maya and Lily were my same height).

@bigchief - yes, actually we've done about a dozen or so tilapia clips with Chasity. They are on my "to do" list in being released. A lot of people have been paying for stuff for her to crush, instead of ordering customs. So i've tried releasing those videos quicker, since they've paid for lobsters, hissing roaches etc.. The tilapia stuff, was filmed as regular site footage. Her first shoot with them was funny, she was a little disappointed. From all she heard about them, she was expecting more guts and for them to be messier. I doubt I'd ask Rae anytime soon to crush Tilapia, she was okay with crabs, and hissing roaches when I spoke to her on our first shoot.

As for Rae, I hope she becomes a permanent fixture too. Here's to hoping her boyfriend doesn't cock block us all, partners, taking models away since 2000

On a side note before I forget.

I was talking to Chasity about this, what do you guys think about live webcam crushing? We were thinking people could request certain stuff live, via private access. The live session would be recorded, and later released in the store as well. In regards to all the models, I was looking to start a gaming channel with a few of them. See them playing certain games, and unwinding doing non-crush stuff. I still talk to MJ, Electra, Penelope, Mia and a handful of others. Not sure who would be on the gaming channel, but it's something i've been thinking about for years.

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmaster View Post
    Thank you everyone. It's not often, I meet models that are taller than me (i'm 5'11, Maya and Lily were my same height).

@bigchief - yes, actually we've done about a dozen or so tilapia clips with Chasity. They are on my "to do" list in being released. A lot of people have been paying for stuff for her to crush, instead of ordering customs. So i've tried releasing those videos quicker, since they've paid for lobsters, hissing roaches etc.. The tilapia stuff, was filmed as regular site footage. Her first shoot with them was funny, she was a little disappointed. From all she heard about them, she was expecting more guts and for them to be messier. I doubt I'd ask Rae anytime soon to crush Tilapia, she was okay with crabs, and hissing roaches when I spoke to her on our first shoot.

As for Rae, I hope she becomes a permanent fixture too. Here's to hoping her boyfriend doesn't cock block us all, partners, taking models away since 2000

On a side note before I forget.

I was talking to Chasity about this, what do you guys think about live webcam crushing? We were thinking people could request certain stuff live, via private access. The live session would be recorded, and later released in the store as well. In regards to all the models, I was looking to start a gaming channel with a few of them. See them playing certain games, and unwinding doing non-crush stuff. I still talk to MJ, Electra, Penelope, Mia and a handful of others. Not sure who would be on the gaming channel, but it's something i've been thinking about for years.
    OMG PLEASE release those Chasity Tilapia videos! I'll buy each one! Well, if her feet are on display in each video lol. Her feet are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member

Don't quote me on this buddy, but I think she's done 2-3 in boots, 2-3 in high heel sandals, 2-3 in red pumps, 2-3 in black pumps. I know for the ones in pumps, she takes off her shoes and shoes off her pretty feet at the end.

Sounds good DM. Chasity isn't my favourite model but I'd definitely be interested in any tilapia clips. I think I have all of yours.

I just had a look at Joyce 105 which to me is one of the greatest clips ever made. Early on in the clip Joyce says "This is me putting all my weight on it, I'm going all the way, it wont go through" while her heel is pressing onto an obviously lively tilapia. Soon afterwards, his luck gives out and her heel penetrates and it's only a matter of time before Joyce prevails but that moment where Joyce acknowledges that she is pressing the whole weight of her body onto that fish with only her heel while the fish is clearly feeling it is amazing.

In another clip Joyce is in boots and she rams her heel through the fishes head. I think it kills it instantly as there is no movement afterwards. That was slightly disappointing as I like to see that the tilapia feels it but I guess these things sometimes happen.

I also loved Rose's tilapia clips as again you had the full weight on heels pressing onto the fish.

Platinum Member

Chasity is probably the most incredible gem, I've ever worked with or has graced our fetish. She HAS a crush fetish, waaaaaaaaaay before me ever even talking to her. She stepped on things, because she liked how it felt, and the sound she heard. Her first shoot with us doing barefoot in her first clip, she instantly fell in love with what she was doing. She had no idea, she'd like the feeling of sliminess on her feet. You'll notice it in videos with sandals, or thin sole flats the most, but she does this cruel toe curl thing before she steps on her victims. She has all her toes pointing up, like a spider attacking it's prey, as her foot comes down, so do her toes. You'll notice this on shoes she has high heel sandals with too, as long as her toes are out in the open. Penelope, MJ, Lily, Maya etc.. doing a barefoot clip, "ewww gross afterwords", Chasity crushing 24 jumbo hissers for a custom. YAAAAAAAAAAAY "stomping, playing in their guts with her sexy feet". One of her favorite things about crushing, regardless of footwear, is to see their guts come out. Like the Tilapia fish you mentioned. Yeah what Joyce produced was awesome, but in the end that's also what made her stop crushing stuff. She felt the Tilapia, was too extreme, and it turned her off about the fetish. I never knew, like you I thought she enjoyed it, because her videos with them were great. I told her she should have mentioned something, and we'd have produced stuff with the stuff she had fun with (crabs, crawdads, worms), but by then she was already turned off by it.

Fast forward to today, Chasity is ripping them apart with her heels to see what she can get out of them. Stomping down and putting her entire weight, to see what she can get to burst first. She has no problem with Tilapia, crawdads, crabs, spiders, roaches, worms, crickets, millepedes, beetles (basically any insect, crustacean and tilapia), however she would not do goldfish, because she feels like they're a pet.
    Last edited by dutchmaster; 12-05-2017 at 02:56 PM.

Oracle of Transcendence Platinum Member
    Looking forward to the Tilapia clips as well! I'll probably buy all the ones where she wears high heeled pumps (and where the fish is not obviously dead after minute one)

Platinum Member

I will be adding a Tilapia clip today, not sure if in high heel sandals, platform pumps, or boots. Each one has an interview at the end, asking what she thought, and her comparing shoes in how destructive they were. Will hopefully have added today, 1 tilapia, 1 lobster, 1 barefoot hisser clip counting as "december 15th's update".

On a side note, is it possible to open registration to her? or to send her a personal invite to join this forum? She's asked me when she would get to join a forum. I could have sworn I read somewhere registration was closed because of an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmaster View Post
    I will be adding a Tilapia clip today, not sure if in high heel sandals, platform pumps, or boots. Each one has an interview at the end, asking what she thought, and her comparing shoes in how destructive they were. Will hopefully have added today, 1 tilapia, 1 lobster, 1 barefoot hisser clip counting as "december 15th's update".

On a side note, is it possible to open registration to her? or to send her a personal invite to join this forum? She's asked me when she would get to join a forum. I could have sworn I read somewhere registration was closed because of an attack.
    That would be so cool to have her on board, I would message DH, he get's things done!