Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Empyreal Soul XXX Fetish Media Producer
    Platinum Member

Introducing .....

Welcome Buffy. Been a while since we had a "mature" woman, Kandi was the last at 32. They just have something about them

Height: 5'6
    Shoe Size: 7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2017-12-29-15-42-38.png  

Oh My Goodness.... she's lovely...

Video Vault: ►►► Wonderful.....01/09/18

http://www.ocmb.net/showthread.php?4...►-Wonderful

(22nd Story) Sick Bed ... 10/02/17

25 K-POPs & 517 Videos in the Vault

There are 27 Photo Albums with 716 Photos
    New Rebecca Album 08/31/17

Gals.... always put your best foot forward and wear
    STUNNING HEELS!♥♥♥♥♥♥

Shaman of Eminence Platinum Member
    She is not bad. Not bad at all. I would have to agree with you. Mature women are quite becoming. I wouldn't trade them.

Oracle of Transcendence Platinum Member
    She's 46?? She looks damn good for 46, just have to say.

What does she have for footwear?

Empyreal Soul Platinum Member
    Yeah she sure doesn't look 46... and I take offense to the "Mature" tag applying to 32 year olds haha jk If she's anything at all like Kandi she'll be awesome

Evanescent Being Platinum Member
    Now, this is who i'm talkin' about!!! Nice one DM! Love MILF'S! Always have, always will even if as i get older and older and olderrrrrrrrrrr

She has the slightest look of "Luna" about her? A sisterly quality which will hold me in good stead if she turns out to be her Mom Any relation?

Platinum Member

Thank you everyone. I actually met up with her before Luna, wanted to get Luna's stuff up before she left back to college. Depending on how Buffy sells, we may bring her back on a regular basis. She was cool for sure, and I loved her crushing style, but if her videos aren't selling, no point doing repeat shoots with her. It looks so far like she's popular, so future shoots are very possible. Yes she's 46, I wouldn't make someone older. I've been asked by models before to make them younger, but she has no problem with her age.

Shoes she has A LOT of platform style shoes, boots, go go boots, heels etc.. She's into costumes and stuff like that, so she has costumey shoes if that makes sense. I had her bring the "regular" stuff her first shoot, so she brought stiletto boots, riding boots, sneakers, and patent leather red pumps. She had several others, but we just never got around to filming in them.

Platinum Member

And no, not related to Luna at all. Sorry, missed that part in my reply.

Shaman of Eminence Platinum Member
    I purchased her first two clips and would buy more. She looks very good for her age and I think the best thing about her clips are that she really shows her body off. By that I mean how she subtly bends and arches various parts during the clip.

A lot of clips from various stores these days have a girl who walks to the victim, crushes and then walks backwards rather than turning to collect another bug. This means you never see her ass. A woman's ass is a great thing even if you are more into tits or legs.

Also some clips, again from various stores have the victims already laid out and the girl never bends to look at the meaning we don't get a view of another glorious piece of a woman.... Cleavage.

Any woman who flaunts what she has in a clip is great in my book.

The only thing I would like to have seen is some use of the heel.

EDIT: Just watched her third clip and the heel is utilised!

Hope she will return.
    Last edited by BigChief; 01-01-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Guru of Eminence Intermediate
    Buffy and her 12" platforms are incredible....perfect for crabs and lobsters!